Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how about the shops? sorry for asking much, im just playing offline on my pc, playing solo with my server..

Im using Cabal47 server and client, my problem is no mwar is starting even if i typed war_start and the saint force..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do you remove the Potion of Courage from the drop table? It seems like most of the mobs drop the potion which they shouldn't. The drop isn't there on WorldDrop either.. and also, how to remove the Valentine themed Bloody Ice? I don't like it. Lawl. I'm using 47 Gaming client and server files which is quite similar to the one on this thread.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how about the shops? sorry for asking much, im just playing offline on my pc, playing solo with my server..

Im using Cabal47 server and client, my problem is no mwar is starting even if i typed war_start and the saint force..

You can go to 47 Gaming facebook page ( ), he posted something there about how to fix the war.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you, war is functioning now..my only problem now is saint force calibur, cant make to make it work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys help How to remove the Potion of Courage drop from rabbithorn?

update: already fixed

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone can reupload this files?

P.S. I found the files thank you

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello
can any1 help

i can log in but cant enter any channel , magic key and version is same in db and login ini

@@@@ sorted

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello every1

can any1 help me , what i have to change to be able to upgrade items ( paladium and demonite)
iam able to upgrade items up to archi but nothing above it.

thnx for help

Back