Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you know of a private server with this NPC working?

i am not share the site files, just the files from the shop to the server.
and yes, i've migrated almost 90% of the site to php7.

Thats fine if you dont want to share work, is it better to use Laravel or CodeIgniter you think? or they both similar depends on which i like?

Reaction score
Thats fine if you dont want to share work, is it better to use Laravel or CodeIgniter you think? or they both similar depends on which i like?

LARAVEL would be interesting if you were to start a project. as the project already exists, it only needs to change the PHP version. so just use an editor, i use the "VISUAL STUDIO CODE".

there are 2 chloe NPCs in the X-pasa files in the previous version
here http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/release-cabal-server-files-pasa-1175735/
brother u need create a shop only for fix it.

Reaction score
LARAVEL would be interesting if you were to start a project. as the project already exists, it only needs to change the PHP version. so just use an editor, i use the "VISUAL STUDIO CODE".

brother u need create a shop only for fix it.

already created it but as soon as i click instead of opening 'NPC my char goes somewhere else

PS:when I click on the shop my char ends here

I have tried all the ways in which this shop opens and inside and remains empty I have also tried to put it in Bloody Ice and the same thing remains an empty shop even if I also put everything in NPCshop.scp in Cabal_msg.dec in Cabal. dec in Extra_obj. dec in Extra_msg_obj.dec, but nothing if someone manages to put it here thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
@sasuke

i remake the shop:

if you want the flag as npc just follow my files for that.

file:

Reaction score
@sasuke

i remake the shop:

if you want the flag as npc just follow my files for that.

file:

there is a small problem that makes you buy nothing

found the fix was set to npc01 while it was supposed to be npc04

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some one help me decompress this with xor key posted at the 1st page on these thread cause i have trouble when i open in hex editor.

Reaction score
Some one help me decompress this with xor key posted at the 1st page on these thread cause i have trouble when i open in hex editor.

here's to you

how to center this bike and mess out of place

@yokohiro how to fix this doesn't work if you want to +1

Attachments

Reaction score
tomorrow, i'll take a look at this. today is kind of busy here at work.

QW7 should be set up with perfect core ultimate

I noticed that to create the Craft liv IV license it is impossible because there are no imperial quartz cores on the server, there are no Imperial weapons to break, how can we do it?

Reaction score
QW7 should be set up with perfect core ultimate

I noticed that to create the Craft liv IV license it is impossible because there are no imperial quartz cores on the server, there are no Imperial weapons to break, how can we do it?
You can add items or some way to get them.

shop dungeon's entry

numero_dos_slots - Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files - RaGEZONE Forums Cabal(200714-2246-Ver374-0000) - Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files - RaGEZONE Forums Cabal(200714-2245-Ver374-0000) - Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files - RaGEZONE Forums Cabal(200714-2244-Ver374-0001) - Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files - RaGEZONE Forums Cabal(200714-2245-Ver374-0001) - Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files - RaGEZONE Forums

file:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score

shop dungeon's entry

View attachment 167869View attachment 167870View attachment 167871View attachment 167872View attachment 167873

file:

bro did you manage to make those corrections?

shop dungeon's entry

View attachment 167869View attachment 167870View attachment 167871View attachment 167872View attachment 167873

file:

bro did you manage to make those corrections?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.Too many users have recently viewed or downloaded this file. Please try to access this file again later. If you are trying to access a file that is particularly large or shared by many people, it may take up to 24 hours to view or download the file. If you still cannot access the file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

client
MEGAlink

Reaction score
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.Too many users have recently viewed or downloaded this file. Please try to access this file again later. If you are trying to access a file that is particularly large or shared by many people, it may take up to 24 hours to view or download the file. If you still cannot access the file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

client
MEGAlink

the link works fine

@yokohiro bro did you manage to solve?
bro I added NPC Dungeon that you posted but the NPC is empty because I did everything right

Attachments

Last edited:
Back