Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Cabal Server Files (X-Pasa Verison 6.7.2)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks bro

the client just loads it closes why?
I don't know, try using your cabalmain and enc that the developer provided, which are provided above in the download post,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it closes as soon as I open it

use the files that were given, just make them under xor 80 20 35 25 throw with replacement and everything will work, and Yes, rename the folder in language to russian

just the cabalmain that I was throwing off it's in Russian

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did as you said but it closes anyway

a 1 nuance go to the UI pack and swap the folder + with the usual oneand object/object/object_fx and the same with OPENGATE folders

or better throw the UI folder from another client and also the object_fx folderI think it will help

Reaction score
and everything correct the account was created in language I changed the ip and when I try to log in it says it doesn't exist?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I fix database keeps on disconnecting. I login then after a few minutes it just disconnects and I have to restart the server again for me to login.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and everything correct the account was created in language I changed the ip and when I try to log in it says it doesn't exist?

try username 1234 password 1234

if it goes under this I'll tell you what the problem is

I already have this files long time ago and sold by a brazilian guy. I will not mention his name but I am sure he is a brazilian :) Anyway, I explored this file and found out that you need to fix it:

Those are only what I remember needs to be fix, If I remember the other bug, I will keep posting it here :)

how to fix this script

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone share their repack? Toast repack has a bug that keeps server disconnecting. I'm using Azure VM.

Back