Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BR Website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: No more selling! ^_^

Hey guys is it recommended to host the website to other server? or can I put my website on the same server where cabal server files are located? I contact again my hosting and they said that they can not install ODBC driver in shared hosting.

Reaction score

Hey guys is it recommended to host the website to other server? or can I put my website on the same server where cabal server files are located? I contact again my hosting and they said that they can not install ODBC driver in shared hosting.

If your cabal server is powerful enough then you can host your website in the same server. Hosting in low config server can make your cabal server lag as even web server can sometimes take up lot of processing power. Also make sure your website code is secure or else people can hack your website and compromise your cabal server itself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you cyberinferno I have 4 cores and 8GB ram vps is that enough to host both cabal website and cabal server files?

Reaction score

Thank you cyberinferno I have 4 cores and 8GB ram vps is that enough to host both cabal website and cabal server files?

Depends upon players actually. This config is good maybe for 50 players. Above that players will start lagging. MSSQL itself will take about 4GB of RAM. I guess for starting off a new server this is decent and you will have to increase RAM at the least later on!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I will stick to Chumpy's simple website , modify that to support php 7 and upgrade website from there. More fun that way...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey guys,

Can someone share the database for this website? Its currently password protected on mega so I cant download it.

Also, how do I access adminCP?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I will stick to Chumpy's simple website , modify that to support php 7 and upgrade website from there. More fun that way...

can u shared the Chumpy's website support php 7 file plz ... i need web for register id.

Reaction score

this WebDB is missing

NO MORE SELLING! ^_^ (WEBSITE 2019)

View attachment 164566

DB: Website:

Stop it @DravenBR! It's not yours!
(ctto)

this website has been ripped because in the index.php it scores 90 players online just like the screen

<div class="server-info"> <div class="server-name flex-center"> Players <span>Online: <b>90</b></span> </div>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Connection Error: could not find driver in centos 7 apche and php 7.2

Back