Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sharing cabal website (with lots of functions)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am sharing this Cabal Website as me and my partner are not planning to launch a Cabal Server anymore.

Function:

- Admin Panel
- Register
- Login
- Rankings
- Roullete
- Wexp Conversion
- Playtime Conversion
- Add stats
- And alot more

This website is 100% Clean and no backdoors!

Link:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesn't the site have its own database?
How does it store published information?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: require(application/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\website\autoloader.php on line 15

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'application/functions.php' (include_path='\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\website\autoloader.php on line 15

i see autoloader.php line 15 =
require 'application/functions.php';

so no (functions.php) file anywhere...

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am sharing this Cabal Website as me and my partner are not planning to launch a Cabal Server anymore.Function:- Admin Panel- Register- Login- Rankings- Roullete- Wexp Conversion- Playtime Conversion- Add stats- And alot moreThis website is 100% Clean and no backdoors! Link:
Thanks you man

Reaction score
I am sharing this Cabal Website as me and my partner are not planning to launch a Cabal Server anymore.

Function:

- Admin Panel
- Register
- Login
- Rankings
- Roullete
- Wexp Conversion
- Playtime Conversion
- Add stats
- And alot more

Link:

can you upload your function.php?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

LOCAL HOST ERROR
Warning: require(application/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\cabal4\autoloader.php on line 15

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'application/functions.php' (include_path='\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\cabal4\autoloader.php on line 15

WEBHOST ERROR

Warning: require(application/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cabal/public_html/autoloader.php on line 15

Warning: require(application/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cabal/public_html/autoloader.php on line 15

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'application/functions.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear') in /home2/cabal/public_html/autoloader.php on line 15

Anyone Fix That ?

Last edited:
Reaction score

Function:

- Admin Panel
- Register
- Login
- Rankings
- Roullete
- Wexp Conversion
- Playtime Conversion
- Add stats
- And alot more

Link:

you can drop the application/functions.php file

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you can drop the application/functions.php file
It's missing all the application folder, with all the classes and all.
if you want, i have it. i'm the original developer of this CMS.

Back