Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sharing cabal website (with lots of functions)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am sharing this Cabal Website as me and my partner are not planning to launch a Cabal Server anymore.

Function:

- Admin Panel
- Register
- Login
- Rankings
- Roullete
- Wexp Conversion
- Playtime Conversion
- Add stats
- And alot more

This website is 100% Clean and no backdoors!

Link:

Hope no one spent to much time on this cause there's a piece of the website missing such as the directories > Applications, Applications/Classes and files functions.php

Does anyone have these not sure why they were stripped out, atleast on the file I downloaded

I see a few other people posted on this sorry didn't see you

Like Susuke stated can you upload these files please would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
cMu says he has the missing files no idea if he will ever share them or not, would be nice though

Reaction score
I have all the files even the missing folder but when I try to install the site this comes out I state that I have already activated sqlsvr but I do not understand what is wrong maybe the version of Xampp?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
That website is to vulnerable to use it for a public server plus the tons of error's that need's to be fixed it isn't worth the time to fix it.
I've created the website and it well secured.
how can you judge it's not secured while the code not exists in this rar? all the "real" code is in the classes folder, which is missing. this website is written as php OOP.

Reaction score
how can you judge it's not secured while the code not exists in this rar? all the "real" code is in the classes folder, which is missing. this website is written as php OOP.

I know you from mu online, if you take this rar and look into the files you can see that the whole code is modified and added some stupid useless features by other community members, never said that the original website isn't secured, this particular files are trash.
PS: you are right, there are also missing files, and as far as i know you started with mu online sites, my oppinion was on the files that are shared on this post and to answer to your questions, yes, i've tested files from this post, and they are trash, no offence.
I'd rather use just the register system and nothing else.

Reaction score

instead of talking a lot why don't you share this folder

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I know you from mu online, if you take this rar and look into the files you can see that the whole code is modified and added some stupid useless features by other community members, never said that the original website isn't secured, this particular files are trash.
PS: you are right, there are also missing files, and as far as i know you started with mu online sites, my oppinion was on the files that are shared on this post and to answer to your questions, yes, i've tested files from this post, and they are trash, no offence.
I'd rather use just the register system and nothing else.
Original website? this website was made from scratch.
what original website you mean? again, you cannot judge a website and saying if it's secured or not, without having the files to check.
Edit - i see what you meant. maybe you're right, i don't know who changed the files here, and i'm not even gonna bother to check. the original site that i've created, is well secured and more organized. there is files here that not exists from my side, such as header / footer / news at the root folder.

instead of talking a lot why don't you share this folder
So this cheap community will use it?
who ever wants a real website, should expect for spending $$ for it and not getting them for free.
And no, i'm not talking about myself, that's valid for every game and everything in the world. but specially in the cabal community, people here are expecting to get everything for free, a owner that is not willing to spend money on his server, don't expect to get money as profit.

Reaction score
what original website you mean? again, you cannot judge a website and saying if it's secured or not, without having the files to check.
Edit - i see what you meant. maybe you're right, i don't know who changed the files here, and i'm not even gonna bother to check. the original site that i've created, is well secured and more organized. there is files here that not exists from my side, such as header / footer / news at the root folder.

who ever wants a real website, should expect for spending $$ for it and not getting them for free.
And no, i'm not talking about myself, that's valid for every game and everything in the world. but specially in the cabal community, people here are expecting to get everything for free, a owner that is not willing to spend money on his server, don't expect to get money as profit.

But your question is going only to scope for profit? non question is a site for sale in dettaglio

Reaction score

I do know your websites bro, no need to show me ... that's why i said this files are totally messed up :) this has nothing to do with your code.

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
But your question is going only to scope for profit? non question is a site for sale in dettaglio
the original website was for sell and still for sell.
it wasn’t supposed to get published here (even tho this is useless and missing the important files), and I do now know who posted those files.

Reaction score
the original website was for sell and still for sell.
it wasn’t supposed to get published here (even tho this is useless and missing the important files), and I do now know who posted those files.

I never used the website, i just download it and had a look inside and after 1 minute of searching i saw this files are a total mess, so no reason to even try to fix it.

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I never used the website, i just download it and had a look inside and after 1 minute of searching i saw this files are a total mess, so no reason to even try to fix it.
Even is someone want to, they can't really fix it.
it's basically recoding like 85% of the website, the pages (pages folder, for example register.php) is just passing parameters to the Account class (since it's php OOP), so nothing is really "coded" in the files that have in the rar of this thread. if someone wants to "fix" it, he will have to basically recode the entire classes.

Back