Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Staff limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your behavior is useless, I will make a video, I did not put any more details / I made a video because I was affected, it is necessary to create in cabal.dec as grade12 / grade13 / grade14 / grade15 / grade16 / grade17in the enchantment field expand from grade 11 -> 17change the item's grid to 14 (orichalcum), they are all clientside.

source code

hook dll in cabalmain.exe

Can you point me exactly where in cabal.dec to increase this grade and grid?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you point me exactly where in cabal.dec to increase this grade and grid?
Cabal dec Only recognize Grade = 11 Because Ep8 files can read only Grade 11 / Grade 12 higher it will not read to make it read
Edit item.enc Ubyte grade = 13 14 15 so on after you edit cabalmain goodluck

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Could someone help me with this error, every time I update the .dll in cabalmain when executing these errors and if I put these .dlls in the client or in the windows 10 system the cabal does not open.

Error translation:
Code execution cannot continue because VCRUNTIME140D.DLL AND UCRTBASED.DDLL was not found. reinstalling the program to correct the problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could someone help me with this error, every time I update the .dll in cabalmain when executing these errors and if I put these .dlls in the client or in the windows 10 system the cabal does not open.

Error translation:
Code execution cannot continue because VCRUNTIME140D.DLL AND UCRTBASED.DDLL was not found. reinstalling the program to correct the problem

Whatever you're using is being compiled in debug mode, and expecting the debug runtime for the VC++ redist. Compile the stuff you are working on in Release mode instead.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
someone managed to put the orb to work above mitril until demonite

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@t2210233

I did everything as you said, but it seems that it only worked with orichalcon.

Grade 14:

ubllkss - Staff limit - RaGEZONE Forums

Grade 15:

PwmfMDk - Staff limit - RaGEZONE Forums

Above Grade 15, they do not appear.

[ ok ] Hook dll in cabalmain.
[ ok ] Add grade 12~17 in cabal.enc.
[ ok ] Change highest improvements, highest arcane, highest protection and slot extender to grade 17.
[ ok ] 008D4E81 0C to 11.
[ ok ] 008D4EF3 0C to 11.
[ ok ] 4FBE65 0C to 11.
[ ok ] 298E1F 0C to 11.

Am I forgetting something?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back