Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VMWARE] Cabal New Age 8.5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all I would like to say I that I am newbie, but I just want to share easy way to open cabal server. I may not be able to help you if you encounter problem that I never see.

Download
Repack ->
language.enc (192.168.23.128) ->
Vmware player(free) ->
New Age Client

Enctool ->

Instruction
1. Install Vmware player
2. unzip repack click on "CentOS 7 64-bit.vmx"
3. select "I move it"
4. login with username: root, password: Ragezone
5. type "ip a" if you havn't use vmware before ip should be "192.168.23.128"
6. type "cabal_start" all server should start
7. Go to client folder "Data\Language\English" replace language.enc
8. Do as in picture "#Prevent Closures and Crashes.png" to prevent client auto close
9. I have create account for you username: rage password: zone sub-pass:1234
10. enjoy

Code:
client xor: 80 20 35 25

Credits:
@Johnny Odyssey for server and client file this
@AzureSensei for nice tutorial this
and other people I forgot to mention

after start the client and enter game myclient auto close some solution for this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why do you use NewAge files which are all bugs?

i am new in this i am only try to get some info and other thing what will help me with server and i am looking for good cabal server files so i can setup server for all players and i am try test all :) but if you have some good info or you can help me so please pm me in discord thank you :)

Reaction score
i am new in this i am only try to get some info and other thing what will help me with server and i am looking for good cabal server files so i can setup server for all players and i am try test all :) but if you have some good info or you can help me so please pm me in discord thank you :)

use the X-Pasa files posted here on the forum

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
edit ip in language.enc --> enc tool you can find tutorial in this forum .....

Please i try all , i need edit file with this ip : 192.168.1.4

Please any 1 can make please :p Thkns

OK : This is Fixed :p finaly i put ip :p

PS: Now 1 more problem ... Client clouse :( i run admin and compatible mode windows 7 but no work :(/

# Prevent Closures and Crashes is not a solution :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, i just want to try this files again..i have the xpasa database in SQL, now my problem is how to connect to the database of this server??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi All,
Well followed the instruction all works for me I have built and ran RF servers, Lineage2 servers, Wow servers, EveOnline in the past burned out on RF so I decided to give this a go seeing how I'm bored, its pretty cool everything up and working I wouldn't have set the mssql connection using the sa account but that's a small issue. I just wanted to add a few things I ran into for anyone having issues like I did not saying it happened to everyone so with that said.
1.. If you want to change the IP on the CentOS server type this nmtui it will bring up the network config gui goto edit and change your settings then back out go to activate hit deactivate then do activate this will set the IP.
2.. I found that the enc tool kept corrupting my changes could be on my end who knows so I ended up using EncProj.exe tool it worked for me. that's it thanks for the share.

S

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So far the only bug I found is in Bloody Ice map when you click on NPC {Bodyguard Hursurf} the client crashes to desktop which I'm sure is client side, other than that dungeons seem to work well, I'm no expert on the game so take this with a grain of salt but so far I have been leveling my char up to 100 without issue. with all channels working

S

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I may update this repack if newer & stable files release :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've finished setting the centos ip to static with the ip and changing the file server ip then connecting it to the client, finally i can login into the game perfectly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to create an account, and this error comes, can someone help me?

Msg 201, Level 16, State 4, Procedure dbo.cabal_tool_registerAccount, Line 0 [Batch Start Line 0]
Procedure or function 'cabal_tool_registerAccount' expects parameter '@email', which was not supplied.

cabal_tool_registerAccount "id" "password" "not" "not" "email"

Back