Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CentOS 7/8 Repack] Full Cabal Server Installation + CentOS SQL (Database) [Updated 2023]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i ask if there is a better db and client for this as, Emerald client is nowhere, to be found.

PS: ok navermind but at least plz update the link to this one thank you :) (Found this looking on your drive AzureSensei )

3rd problem is that xdata and some other files are just empty. and the cabalmain its not working.

windows 10 problem, and new generation is cursed to use start.bat ?

and when you try to force it by start.bat you get ( look picture )

more and more problem's with cabal, if this will go on, less and less people will try to keep game alive, and then cabal will be dead :C

AND THIS CANNOT HAPPEND! BECAUSE YOU GUYS DONT LIVE FORVER

most cabal files are on centos 6+, and this system is no longer supported, so even if you try to make it on centos 7 (vps) your options are limited, there is no client witch help you get to the goal (as we are suppose to use Client from 2013, and you ask why so many people are having problems ). So you are trying and sitting like me who had Enough and it starting to see that is not worth. But if this was not my childhood i would 100% leave.

and remember centos 7 3 years of support left, and what will then happend to cabal. We need to make it alive or it will say bye bye

because only way i can make it done right now its to pay somone who can reupload client as is compatible with centos 7, and they call you like 100 euros XD, because most of links are dead, or usless. or offline version on cento 6 ( good luck using them, as you cant even try them on VPS, as let say you installed centos 6 files on centos 7 but centos 7 has 2 new glibc, and you cant do it because it requires you other version WOW! ) because somone has working files and trying to abuse other people for euros, well that fkkn CABAL scammers. And if you say nooo that is not a truth, well good for you that you have working files and you dont need '' HELP ''.

all those things i said are making me sad right now, but like they say TRUTH HURTS

You dont think im right, im sorry im trying to make it work now 7 days, and i can just sell my soul for cabal working files, and the funniest part is that server is working fine, the clients are always broken as fu....

90% of people here dont haven have EP 8 cabal with no xtrap as links are dead, 90% people dont even know how to update/server Xtrap, as most of post are usless. Or they say that Put bat there it will work and this on server, but that Bat will throw you fail at 1st try.

Its dying it in bad condition right now

so i kindly ask HELP!

PS: your drive files are broken, i think it was test or something version because xdata its even clean

and then people ask why the fu. there are no progress in cabal XD, or i dont wanna to play on this server its old

Hillixs

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
@Hillixs
Due to my work time table, I'm only coming in to check if there is no spam.
I'm aware of the situation that is happening right now and will try to help out on the existing releases for those who want to have an EP8 private server with the newest files (if it can be called like that), and a working full client with few additional features that are being circulating, aka PA/PD and such.
As well as detailed information of all cons and pros.
Can't say specifically when, but will try to post something this weekend.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@Hillixs
Due to my work time table, I'm only coming in to check if there is no spam.
I'm aware of the situation that is happening right now and will try to help out on the existing releases for those who want to have an EP8 private server with the newest files (if it can be called like that), and a working full client with few additional features that are being circulating, aka PA/PD and such.
As well as detailed information of all cons and pros.
Can't say specifically when, but will try to post something this weekend.
The PA/PD system will be in the source code? Since compiled exe/dll are available for use only by beginners and trash-servers. For a manually assembled server, release without source is sad.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used AzureSensei tutorial and i set up server fine with no issue, using centos 7 , TG's client . EP8 stable version clean server files , so far undergoing close beta test with few friends and not much bug so far, its good to go back to play cabal again after many years.

now only having problem with website , the php code doesn't seem to like mssql database. it wont connect or gives error and i need to try different code later.

Thanks a lot to AzureSensei and Toast and all other who helped.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey AzureSensei mate,

Does your server version have this cash item Blessbead should be number 7 , the 30 days one.

I think it force change drop rate and exp rates when using that blessing bead for 30days, it hard drop 30k ALZ ignoring the server rates set in multiple.scp

Is it same with yours? i wish to change the buff drop cause 30k ALZ seems to be too much. Any idea?

thank you
Ken

Reaction score
@AzureSensei I am installing CentOS7 in my VPS I have installed everything but when I try to access the database it does not let me access the data is correct how do I solve?

problem solved I had to open the door 1433 from the panel of the VPS you can close thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
@AzureSensei I followed all the guide I installed Centos 7 in my VPS all ok the channels are there but as soon as I try to access nothing happens in the log files there is no error how do I solve?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AzureSensei I followed all the guide I installed Centos 7 in my VPS all ok the channels are there but as soon as I try to access nothing happens in the log files there is no error how do I solve?

Did you change magickey/version in database? Are they different to your client or different to your LoginSvr.scp? If change it to the same values and restart server/client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and everything configured perfectly I have no errors in the log files but I cannot access the channel

Mhhhh... maybe u can recheck it? Sometimes i have Problem with database that it doesnt save it if u execute the changes not clearly. Maybe type it again,press enter button, execute it, restart server and look whether all ports are open that u need. But i only know this issues if magickey arent equal. Do you use the same files as before? :)

Reaction score
I am using the X-Pasa and centos 7 files and everything is perfectly configured I have tried 10 times to put the magic key and version 374 back and restarted the server but as in the screen as soon as I click on a channel nothing happens I cannot access

PS: as you can see I opened all the doors I also added 2 more to try but nothing

Attachments

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I am using the X-Pasa and centos 7 files and everything is perfectly configured I have tried 10 times to put the magic key and version 374 back and restarted the server but as in the screen as soon as I click on a channel nothing happens I cannot access

PS: as you can see I opened all the doors I also added 2 more to try but nothing
It looks like the wrong IP address is specified in your WorldSvr_**_**.ini. Check all three lines where it appears.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Provide logs on LoginSvr

Reaction score
Provide logs on LoginSvr

LoginSVr

[Wed Jul 22 2020 10:59:45.642871 4147795712]: success accept 13(79.40.52.52:51531)[Wed Jul 22 2020 10:59:45.643001 4147795712]: 1.open user 13 [8451078] (79.40.52.52)[Wed Jul 22 2020 10:59:45.878818 4139490112]: [PreImage] Request Pass : UserID(PainZero), UserIP(79.40.52.52)[Wed Jul 22 2020 10:59:45.995111 4139490112]: AuthRequest: UserID(PainZero), Addr(79.40.52.52)[Wed Jul 22 2020 10:59:46.005646 4139490112]: ChangeToCheckData(): 1 user's auth Type (0)[Wed Jul 22 2020 10:59:46.005778 4139490112]: AuthResult: UserID(PainZero), Addr(79.40.52.52), Result(32), UserNum(1)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me? I have followed the tutorial and made it up to section 5 but when I run code: tar xzvf cabal* it does nothing only say

[root@localhost ~]# tar xzvf cabal*
tar (child): cabal*: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
tar: Child returned status 2tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
hope someone could help

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
can someone help me? I have followed the tutorial and made it up to section 5 but when I run code: tar xzvf cabal* it does nothing only say

[root@localhost ~]# tar xzvf cabal*
tar (child): cabal*: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
tar: Child returned status 2tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
hope someone could help
Try tar xzvf /root/cabal*
File cabal_ep8_repack.tar.gz must be in the root directory.

Back