Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CentOS 7/8 Repack] Full Cabal Server Installation + CentOS SQL (Database) [Updated 2023]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You must be a root user.

Just did it again.
Capture1.JPG - [CentOS 7/8 Repack] Full Cabal Server Installation + CentOS SQL (Database) [Updated 2023] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit:

Ran into a different issue now, unfortunately. Not sure if these errors are related. Can't seem to log in to the game. Perhaps somebody might know what's going on >.>

rtjnhsrtyfnjtfy.JPG - [CentOS 7/8 Repack] Full Cabal Server Installation + CentOS SQL (Database) [Updated 2023] - RaGEZONE Forums trehbrtbtdfb.JPG - [CentOS 7/8 Repack] Full Cabal Server Installation + CentOS SQL (Database) [Updated 2023] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
check your logs sir and post it here so people can help you sir :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit: Did it, finally!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So I tried to install this fresh server and edit the magic key, then getting this error

LoginSvr Logs:

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [CentOS 7 Repack] Full Cabal Server Installation + CentOS SQL (Database)

I'm getting massive FPS drop can anyone help please? using TG Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I managed to setup everything on the server side, but the client side doesn't work.

I downloaded the Emerald client, all the files in languages/english/ are .dec, and I editet the languages.dec with my ip/ports, .enc all the files there and the XOR I used was 90 / 11 / 11 / 11 (was following this video tutorial and used the same as him )

I set up the magic key/cabalmain version 374 in the LoginSvr_01.ini and in the database table.

When I double click the cabalmain.exe nothing happens, no window pop up, no error, no errors in logs, nothing.

I tried finding any cabalmain.exe file I could online but nothing seems to work. What am I missing?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I managed to setup the server according to the guide. I Fallen's Data and Common.ini, but I just realized that I don't have any client to test out the server. Can anyone point out where I can download the client that will work with this tutorial? Fallen's client link is dead, is there any other client I can use?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Spent a while away from here and randomly decided to run a server again for this game. Tutorial works perfectly and I managed to find a backup of my old client that works for it quite well.

Only one problem is, I don't know for sure if my client was the Fallen Cabal client or not. I'd verify it myself but unfortunately the old thread that had that client is a dead link(their server files are still up, just the client is dead) You wouldn't happen to have that handy and be able to upload it would you?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hye guys i have problem to connect my sql server to ovh some one can help me

Reaction score
Job for GlobalDBAgent.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See "systemctl status GlobalDBAgent.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
Starting AuthDBAgent...
Starting CashDBAgent...
Job for CashDBAgent.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See "systemctl status CashDBAgent.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
Starting EventDBAgent...
Job for EventDBAgent.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See "systemctl status EventDBAgent.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
Starting PCBangDBAgent...
Job for PCBangDBAgent.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See "systemctl status PCBangDBAgent.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
Starting DBAgent_*...
Starting RockAndRollITS...
Starting GlobalMgrSvr...
Job for GlobalMgrSvr.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See "systemctl status GlobalMgrSvr.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
Waiting for GlobalMgrSvr: [ 00:00:01 ]
Starting PartySvr_*...
Starting ChatNode_*...
Starting EventMgrSvr...
Starting LoginSvr_*...
Starting AgentShop_*...
Starting WorldSvr_*...
[root@localhost ~]#

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'll post it here maybe someone can help with these questions:
1. I would like to know why Cabal's servers only use CentOS? Can we use another Linux? CentOS got EOL (end of life), I'm having a lot of problems to config it, I'm struggling at the beginning, I get this error installing MSSQL, I read everything about it and couldnt find a solution :/ I'm trying to use CentOS 9 at this tutorial ^^
ERRORs prints:
I already tried create a symbolic link, reinstall mssql, install all packages (openssl-libs)If someone could help me would be nice :)

Back