Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Edit Chaos Lamp (working so far)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK... let start this thread
for all those who don't know me I'm Seraph now... this is a oooooold nickname.. (really old... i play MU online on those times..)

now I'm fully dedicated to my career (system engineer)... and to Cabal Online

This is the file who rule the Chaos Lamp and a lot of random items: OptionPool.scp
This is what i get from it:

Random Item Givers: (the items who gives u random items): [i forgot to tell u that those items r the last ones on this file]

Main description:
[LotteryItem] ItemID LotteryType TypeCode Order ItemName UseLevel DurationIdx Grade ItemOption OptPoolID Ratio AccuRatio UseFlag NameRemark

so.. what the hell those name means?
[LotteryItem]: like u all know, its just an identifier, not important (latest plus 1)
ItemID: the item ID (u can get it from any item table on this forum)
LotteryType: this is important, this gave u the Lottery Type (not very descriptive right? it just if this is a normal chaos lamp, a chaos lamp of global service, a war reward or anything else). I don't decipher it well enough (11 = chaos lamp from grocer, 10 = only rare drop [eox+6], 8 = cores [any/plasma kit])
TypeCode: This is like a description
Order: This is the order of the TypeCode (or that's what i think)
ItemName: This is the item name.. really not important, descriptive column
UseLevel: This is the minimum level to use the item
DurationIdx: I really didn't test this (is needed?? [GM tool give u the Duration Ranks {except 0 that is infinity [without duration]}])
Grade: This is honor rank (i guessing from original Pool Table)
ItemOption: This is important also, this is the item option (same from GM tool]
OptPoolID: I really really don't know what the hell is this... (maybe not important?? or necessary???)
Ratio: OK... this is REALLY IMPORTANT... this gives u the % of the item.. all i know is that the amount of this needs to give u a 100% Ration (if u have 10 items the the sum Ratio of the 10 items is 100%) [read P.S]
AccuRatio: OK, this wasn't that hard, it just the Last AccuRatio + new Ratio [1st is 0 + Ratio (example 20.125), so 1st AccuRatio is 20.125, for the 2nd one the last was 20.125, the Ratio of the new item is 15.755 (just for example), so AccuRatio will be 35.880. The last AccuRatio need to be 100 also (the sum of all Ratios is 100%)
UseFlag: I don't know what this means... i think this isn't important... Already tried using a 'False' in here, but nothing changes...
NameRemark: Just the same as ItemName... this isn't important.

P.S: Excuse my English, I'm an Argentinian trying to write in English

P.S 2: Open with WinSCP :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Edit Chaos Lamp (or i think so..)

MMmmm the optionpool.scp have many many items... example: astral card, skin avatar, coin gold and silver, but the chaos lamp no drop this items...

PS: You test this theory?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm on it actually, with my actual list i only get Perfect Plasma Coating Kit and red cores, i'm trying different options right now

OK, i reedited the 1st post and uploaded a new working modified OptionPool

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It goes in /etc/cabal/data overwriting the one already in there.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ZAMORI...
your ANSWER is hardcore-LOL

search = linux folder tree
first link would give you something like !!!

there you would find a Answer..

Regards..

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think he has even installed linux which would explain the posts about this and failing to get optionpool to work with winscp.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
sorry for bumping this old thread, when I add new Chaos Box for Blended Runes and when I open it, it gives me 2x how can I change quantity of the box after right-click?

sorry for bumping this old thread, when I add new Chaos Box for Blended Runes and when I open it, it gives me 2x how can I change quantity of the box after right-click?

FIXED by rechecking those lines and some help with my friend :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there, Im getting stuck where it only allow me to make upto 7 items in 1 box. Is there any tip Myster?

Update: fixed.

Back