Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Force Shielder Guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi there... i made a guide for newbies who wants to create a force shielder.. there are 2 kinds of force shielder : magic force shielder and sword force shielder... my guide is posted in my blog..

Intro:

There are 2 types of FS, sword and magic. Sword FS is more inclined towards PvE, because of the larger AoE sword skills. Magic FS is more inclined towards PvP, because of the higher damage per second (DPS).

The early skills are not of importance; it doesn't matter which you use during those training periods, but it's best to use skills with low cast time and cooldown to train skills with.

================================================================================

Combos:

Notes:
- For PvE, stun and AoEs are of importance. For PvP, DPS takes priority.
- Cannons: 360 degree AoE, 45% knockback, 2 sec cast time.
- Lances: Limit 1 piercing, 40% knockdown, 1.8 sec cast time.
- Lances will have higher DPS than cannons with a high magic stat.
- Earth>Fire>Aqua~Ice in order of highest to lowest DPS.
- Lightning has highest raw damage, but has longest cast time and is poor in DPS, and thus useless to me.

Sword FS:

PvE (stun combo):
blade of judgement 12
shield break 9
shield splinter 15/18

PvP:
(start with)
shield splinter 15
(then cycle)
shield break 9
shield splinter 15
shield explosion 19

Or simply:
shield break 9
shield splinter 18
shield explosion 19

Magic FS:

PvE (stun combo):
blade of judgement 9
stone cannon 20
fire cannon 20
aqua cannon 20
crystal cannon 20

If you want the easier way out with four skills:
blade of judgement 9
aqua/crystal cannon 18
stone cannon 20
fire cannon 20
aqua/crystal cannon 18

PvP (for high magic only, preferably above 800):
terra lance 20
fire lance 20
aqua lance 20
stone cannon 20
fire cannon 20

If low magic:
stone cannon 20
terra lance 20
fire cannon 20
fire lance 20
aqua cannon 20

You can choose to include shield break or shield splinter in both combos as a finishing move, as they deal very high damage when they crit (which happens often for a FS).

Note that PvP combos are also used for bosses immune to stun.

================================================================================

Stats:

Code:

Force Shielder Str Int Dex HP MP
-----------------+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+--
Base Stats 15 11 9 45 25
-----------------+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+--
Atk 0.25 0.1 0.23 -- --
Magic 0.05 0.2860.25 -- --
Def 0.25 0.1110.182 -- --
Hit Rate 0.4 0.4 1.75 -- --
Def Rate 0.2 0.1 1 -- --

For stats, i would recommend DEX for both sword FS and magic FS. You lose very little attack/magic/def for adding dex instead of STR or INT, and gain a very significant amount of attack rate and defense rate, the latter being very important in PvE situations like high level dungeons.

=====================================================================================

Misc tips:

- For upgrade skills, get the 2 skills which add attack for sword FS, and the 2 which add magic for magic FS. It is also recommended to get 2 defense upgrades, as well as one def rate upgrade, and of course the hp upgrade.
- For equipment, get sword amp and crits for sword FS, and magic amp and crits for magic FS.
- Similarly, epaulet/ring/bracelet of fighter for sword FS, epaulet/ring/bracelet of sage for magic FS.
- You should use vampiric items when having troubles surviving. Examples of such places include Lakeside, Mutant Forest, Pontus Ferrum, and B2F.
visit my blog if your interested..
<--- click to open my guide... thanks i hope this guide will help you guys...

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had to think about this a little bit as technically is it against the rules but it is a useful guide and we could use more of this sort of thing i think.

I am going to have to say the link is not allowed either as a post or in your signature and both will have to be removed according to RZ rules. I posted the text and left a link to the original content on your site as i think that is fair but i can't speak for the other mods and i won't argue if they think it is against the rules.

Please take the link out of your sig. Moved to the tutorials section.

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
chumpy: i`m not too sure that this is 'legal' to be on ragezone. after all ragezone is a development forum not a gaming forum. Shall we keep this? It doesn`t have anything related to server dev...

I`ll leave this decision to you.

cypher.

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought the same thing and as it was just a link originally it was definitely not allowed. For me it is valuable as i have a nice force shielder template i can use for testing without having to figure the FS out first as i don't use them in offical (BL/WI are my chars) and i thought other server owners might like a similar set of references here.

I figured i would see what other mods said and watch how many views it gets as maybe people would like a few char guides for reference. I know i'll never master all 6 and need all the help i can get :p

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
Well my chars are bl and wi too ^^ and why not make a reference in your faq topic to cabalwiki, and i guess that should solve a few things. I`ll leave this here maybe someone will find it useful.

Back