Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Remove file check for cabalmain ver 374.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys im having trouble with errors opening CabalMain.exe with OllyDbg2 or with 1 or with the Shadow one. the error says I dont have fmodex.dll (picture attached). 3 - Remove file check for cabalmain ver 374. - RaGEZONE Forums

I tried opening the original cabalmain.exe from TGclient (just to check comparison in terms of errors) and didnt have any errors and i can do "copy to executable" which was not there when i opened the CabalMain.exe from here. 4 - Remove file check for cabalmain ver 374. - RaGEZONE Forums

What do i do?????

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I downloaded "cabalmain-brazuka.rar" and it works with TheftGamesCabal8ep.
It has working x-trap, so you need internet connection to play.
Exe file is probably from brasilian Cabal, some words are not in english in game like names of the maps, but it works and you can play in english version of Cabal with this file.

PS. If somebody can upload working english exe for TGCabalep8 without x-trap i would be happy if i could play offline (I do not have internet connection).

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey all,
someone got Idear where i can disable file cheak in ver 391 ? or any tip where i can find it ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't understand the guide, perhaps some screen shots would make it better, anyway, here's my cabalmain.exe, maybe different from yours, please check it out

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
still works with ep14 cabalmain (eu) but cabal dead after click login (unpacked_main) ;p one more security function, anyway thank you :) I'm trying to make this cabalmain working :D

Does some1 know what I need to nop to avoid cabal close at login?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, do not tell me how to remove or circumvent the check files in Cabalmain on the current version?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
текущая версия-374, следуйте этому руководству.
Then can you help me ? I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I need this to translate Cabal Online for my language.

Last edited:
Back