Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kungfu Online Pre-VestGame

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright for those of you who are going to say that WOkf Developments is dead . I am aware of this but it could pick back up if enough people come forward. Yes i am aware of the 0 day hack, don't worry about that.

I have always wanted to go all original with a special version of wokf that is more rare than the USA release of wokf called Kungfu Online released from 1996 - 2008 befor VestGame got the rights to wokf.

I sadly have the 2008 client but Beta so the maps im after all have incomplete files in them. I know there are people out there who have the release version of the client as they always talk about it in chinese Forums for a price of course but we can break that chain and come together.

I am currently looking for anyone who has the release version if you may not know the installer name here it is : 《功夫世界._2008》V1.0.46完整客户端.exe Though this again is beta and not release. If thats not enough here is a picture of the beta client .

Ignore the posted client version as i changed it to match the old ver 48 server files to see if it was compatible.

If you do find the files , open the map cpk's then look in Trn Folder , if they have [filename.diffuse] then those are incomplete.

If you do have the release version i plan on making a Anniversary edition celebrating what wokf started from.

Please post what you think and if your able to get them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, years ago I set up a "WoKF" server on several occasions but never using that client, in fact, the first time I see that Login with another logo.

I have some files somewhere, although I haven't used it for many years, but the last time I used it, it was acceptably good for a test launch.

Maybe while we don't find the version you are looking for, we can work with another one that is stable enough.

Do you happen to speak Spanish? I am using a translator for English.

Greetings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have managed to find the following: client, tools and server files for it. The file is named tools but it has all 3 in it.

Hope it helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have managed to find the following: client, tools and server files for it. The file is named tools but it has all 3 in it.

Hope it helps.

Hello, I have checked the files and Sadly they are not the files i currently need, I do greatly appreciate your efforts in searching for them. If you want to learn more about the client i have and looking for , Send me a private message and we can work out details there. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nea, I've left Wokf behind, been years since I've last played it too, good times but we have to go forward sometimes. There seems to be only one game now and its a private one that seems like an official, so I'm happy to know that someone still keeps the game up :)

Back