Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

World Of Kung Fu Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, anyone know's if there are other servers other then Mayhem?
And also if anyone got a host and need a new man in their team to make a new server i can help them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There only 2 servers that work i think Wokf France And Wokf Mayhem. But they Both Have to many problems So having another server sure will help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there anyone working on a Wokf Server if yes. Please tell me :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can make as a host and it running fine with mayhem client,,and also can make it public so all ppl can play,,but I just make it online temporary,,pm me if u interested to test play thanks

pic1 - World Of Kung Fu Servers - RaGEZONE Forums pic3 - World Of Kung Fu Servers - RaGEZONE Forums pic4 - World Of Kung Fu Servers - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So NewbieMaker how u gonna send meh the dl and reg. threw ?

And i'd also like to know u gonna make server a plublic Game for all other to join

Also if u do Release to The public i like to apply for gm :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can tell you I am currently the head developer for a soon to come wokf server built off official and xenization server files combined(with permission form those who created content for xenization) and a tons of brand new changes and I will make a post in the advertisment section with details like the new level cap(it is above 140) and more as soon as we enter public beta phase which I am hoping for within the week, so keep an eye on the advertising section if you're interested.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool i hope the Server comes out well for other wokf fan players. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back