• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I want Start from Zero with a SRO Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,

i want a clean based server with no added stuff.

So what i need , can i start with blitzkriq data files or is there another way start from 0

######

vsro1.88 files oldschool isro
clean database
client based on database

litle tutorial how to setup evrything
Planed Cap 110 Ch/Eu

FGW / FW Jangan / FW Hotan / FW Bandit (only if it works if not its ok)
CTF

usefull tools for editing evrything

######
sorry for my decent english skills.

I will host it on my own home-server

Micosoft Windows Server 2019 Standard
ryzen 7 2700x
64gb ram

Thanks for the Information .

King regards

Zer0

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
your the 7 one who want money, i just need clean db, clean client and a litle guide, i dont pay for any service because i want develope by myself ....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Zer0C0ol - I want Start from Zero with a SRO Server - RaGEZONE Forums
well got my server running, now its time to start learning how to edit evrything :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I have a question about clean DB and sro files? Form where u donwload files? Or u get some help for ind files? U get some a small tutorial on how to configure everythingPlanned Cap 110 Ch / Eu
?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am interested too. Would be happy to get files.. Some others on this forum are no longer downloadable

Back