Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Developement] One Click Server Setup

Reaction score
any1 tried to use Mau tuning for 2.2.3.2? i cant upgrade for gold mau for close range. its says: Mau:Higher level required for tuning. (12). i can only upgrade Arms II and booster. i have all skill gm. all works fine for long range.
this is out off topic, but since it comes from this files,
i will say it once and for all...

this is because script folder in serverfiles is not clean,
it was from rf extream...
so most of the time, client and serverside is not match...
take script folder from other clean server files...
and use it instead...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@likertuban sir i really appreciate your works, i've been following most of your guide and thread i read most of your comment, still im unable to run rf offline (from your re-upload kaswynn rf client and server thread) (all running beautifully until i click the server and dialog box and nothing happened) and then i found this one click set-up. well i hope this is works. i'm downloading it now. my question is, because currently im trying to run kaswynn client with mysql appserv on my computer, should i uninstall this software if i want to use this one click set-up? or just left this as it is? thank you
edited : i will uninstall it
also im using win 8 so i downloaded your new setup.iso but im wondering if im using rf reactor client, wich launcher i should use?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One the 2nd page, he wrote "this file not work on windows 8 as i state in the first post due the compatibility issue of ms sql 2005 with windows 8"

I'm thinking to try the one click server set up everything in a virtual machine, with everything needs to be installed is ready use, and strip down everything else. thus giving fewer chance of things going wrong. and probably easier to store and reuse in case you want to use it again in the future. especially if it's already set up to run the server locally.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but @likertuban update it, he uploaded the setup.iso i presume that this can be installed on windows 8, especially he said it in page 5. so now im wondering if im using that server files from setup.iso and with rf reactor client. wich launcher i should use? thanks @yuntet for giving the solution.

nvm im downloading rf 223+2232.iso right now planning install it on vmware

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somehow I also got AccountServer problem, for both 2.2.3 and 2.2.3.2
if I run without admin, it shows AccountDB ConfigUser ODBC Failed.
if I run as admin, it popped out then closed itself. The billing server sees Account Server Log off

In account server log - net log it shows this.
0 06/30/15 01:47:09 : m_NetSocket.SetSocket. fail : bind() Failure => 10048
The DB Log shows this
0 06/30/15 01:47:09 : StartDatabase : RF_USER
1 06/30/15 01:47:09 : StartDatabase Success : RF_USER
2 06/30/15 01:47:10 :
3 06/30/15 01:47:10 : EndDatabase : Start
4 06/30/15 01:47:10 : EndDatabase() : FreeHandle() Start
5 06/30/15 01:47:10 : EndDatabase() : FreeHandle() End
6 06/30/15 01:47:10 : EndDatabase : End
7 06/30/15 01:47:10 : ~CRFNewDatabase() : EndDataBase()
8 06/30/15 01:47:10 :
9 06/30/15 01:47:10 : EndDatabase : Start
10 06/30/15 01:47:10 : EndDatabase : End

Anyone know why and how to fix it?

Reaction score
i'm currently planning to do something else, perhaps creating setup with GUI instead command prompt...
so it can be configured, but currently i'm very very very very busy with my final exams next week on my uni to get my bachelor,
so i drop all of my project at the moment,
perhaps untill the end of august or september...
untill then, i might won't continue anything on my current project :p:
beside i have another more important project such as creating my own manage tools...
but, that's depend on my uni tho'...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe this helps those who's trying to use the file in this thread.

some problem & solution I got when I tested myself

===================
FAQs?
===================
Account Server run then close itself
if you happens to see the database failed or -stopped abruptly during restoration- in the cmd.

put all the iso content in C:\rfoneclick\ and re run the setup then it worked just fine, restored all the db. account server run, login server run.

===================
===================
---Server (Installed)---
1 Problem though from the pre-set information

Billing Agent run then close itself(2.2.3)
it seems that the Account and Login\Initialize\billing system was set in BR, change it to US and you're set.

---Client---
so I'm using 2.2.3 and using this client https://forum.ragezone.com/f479/2-2-3-client-unpacked-949109/

Haven't been able to run this.

Connecting Client to server
Everything is now online, now just need to find out how to make account correctly, it seems when I connect from the client, the login server sees the connection ClientNum, and processing User, also Certify Count. but none of them goes through. it was logged in the login log.

in the client I see "Wrong Account Input" followed by "No Answer from the server, please try in short future".

Another thing I'm curious is in AccountServer it says ControlServer false, ExternalOpen false, I tried to /open but external open won't open. so probably need to run controlserver. it says ".\script\paimoncharacter..." and ".\script\upperitem..." something.

===================
===================
---Server--- (Installed smoothly)
Just to follow the video, I made another VM for 2.2.3.2 in Win7 x64
Extracted here C:\rfoneclick\ then installed everything smoothly

---Client---
Client from PlayRF got problem, It's not even launching anything, got the connecting message then nothing. then I rechecked the first post. I need to download something to patch the Base Dir

Client Base Dir Patch 2.2.3.2

- for client 2232, i use PlayRF client from release section, and patch the base dir from marnkx post somewhere (search it by yourself)

I think I found it, though I haven't tested it as sendspace is blocked in the country, need company's vpn to download, so I'll update again on monday. hopefully this is the last thing need to fix the client.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f480/guide-rf-v2-2-3-a-803273/index6.html#post7216903

===================
No Answer Yet
===================
Creating Account
Not sure which one to follow since I haven't been able to connect anything. so I saw this code somewhere here. it does something. anyone know?
Code:
INSERT INTO rf_user.dbo.tbl_LUaccount (id,password,accounttype,birthdate) 
VALUES ((CONVERT(binary, 'username')), (CONVERT(binary, 'password')),0, '1/01/1950')

also this thing in server 223 folder.
Code:
insert into billcruxrf.dbo.tblUser(userid,userpwd,cpid,usertypeid,userstatusid,gameserviceid,apply)
VALUES
('username','password',1,1,1,6,1)

use billcruxrf
DECLARE @[I][B][URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/members/19862.html"]id[/URL][/B][/I] int
SET @[I][B][URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/members/19862.html"]id[/URL][/B][/I]=(SELECT usernumber from dbo.tbluser where userid='username')
insert into dbo.tblUserinfo  
(usernumber,userid,userpwd,cpid,usertypeid,userstatusid,gameserviceid,cashbalance,pointToCashBalance,holdcashbalance,pointbalance,registdt ,apply)
VALUES
 @[I][B][URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/members/19862.html"]id[/URL][/B][/I],'username','password',1,1,1,6,1000,0,0,0,getdate(),1)

Last edited:
Reaction score
~sigh
why would you guys put the files on C? -_-"
all server as far as i know would run smoothly on D: or E:
etc, as long as not the same folder as the windows, i think i already mention it before, not so sure where i've mentioned it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I put it in a VM so I'm trying in C. The 2.2.3.2 server doesn't have a problem I think as long as it's not nested too much.
so like C: seems fine. both installed, and restored db correctly, and can run fine.
but C:\Users\Someone\My Documents\Some other folder\ doesn't work.

though when I got a working client and it got trouble connecting, then I'll install VM with 2 drives XD
oh well, posting some info might help others in the future, those who end up in the same wrong place.

now I'm just trying to put together the links for clients and the patches I use. so people can find a complete working pack in 1 thread.

Reaction score
because this files never intended for C or my document, in my humble opinion, it's poor taste to put on C/my document...
everything is made for D, E, etc
because that is how you setup a server...
sure C might work, but it's in a poor taste on my humble opinion, it should be avoided...
base dir is posted somewhere on this thread

everything is already in this thread, include which client, patch, register query, everything...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello likertuban need little help im installed and everything work fine , now i having problem with the original client amazing-ccr once server selected when prompt out the welcome to giga 4 ep 2 and i click ok the launcher will be close , if i extract the patch giga 4 ep 2 from cora21.part01.02.03 to default client able to run and some how language will run away but able go into game , but once in game there are no sound even music any solution for this ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is out off topic, but since it comes from this files,
i will say it once and for all...

this is because script folder in serverfiles is not clean,
it was from rf extream...
so most of the time, client and serverside is not match...
take script folder from other clean server files...
and use it instead...

item combine at hero is bug? Golden tickets don't work at hero,, T5 ticket doesn't combine either,, nothing can be combine at hero item materieal incorrect....
no DA?
how to fix this masters?
This files have relic T2, T3? how to implement it?
I'm kinda newbie on rf server stuff but as stated by the thread creator above scripts are from XTG and I already replaced it with GU files by roslaw,, but still same error.. help please tnks in advance guys any help will be apreciated and sorry for my fail english still learning -_-

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server up and running,, I just had to try some dif GU zoneserver folder and replace it with "roslaw files" only one that seems to work correctly -_- tnks anyway , now ill try to run it with no-ip another lifetime drama,yeah?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi sir i hope this is working im still downloading it ! ^__^ 1love sir !!

hi im ian from ph!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sirr can i question i cannot install appserv because i im 64bit can you have 64bit for appserv please answer sorry for noob question >.< thankyou.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is for x64 lol ,,, try to run it again,, sir likertuban ,, I try this server (with imperial client GU) and got that combine item (material are incorrect) I did try it with another golden age client and it gives me critical when loggin in (after character selection, when entering the world) pls help me find clean script folder for GU,,, your one click server install is perfect this files are good to play with clean 2.2.3.2 client or need to patch the client with GU patch 1st?I'm kinda stuck if anyone could help me I would apreciate sorry bout my fail grammar.I'm NOT english native speaker

Reaction score
the script is not clean, i forgot to patch it with the clean one (i thought i've patched it, but it's turn out not yet)
there's serverfiles stickied in release, i think that is clean if i'm not wrong,
i use play-rf, the combination is never match, due there's extra combination in clientside if i'm not wrong, you have to match the count between combinetable.dat and combinetable2.dat with itemcombine.edf clientside,
it's hard to explain, but there's a thread that explain about this,

and for those who is looking for rf dependancies, i will say it the last time, it's already in it -_-
please dont ask something like this -_-
you could also find it in release section -_-

Back