Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Developement] One Click Server Setup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried back reading, and most of them are pointing on a thread i also saw: http://forum.ragezone.com/f480/guide-rf-v2-2-3-a-803273/index6.html#post7216903

But the sendspace is dead.

---

Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

Possible reasons include:

- File date limit has expired.
- File was not successfully uploaded.

It is not possible to restore the file. Please contact the uploader and ask them to upload the file again.

---

Edit: Nevermind Sir, found it.
For those of you who can't find the BaseDir, here it is:

Thanks

@likertuban hello sir, im just wondering, why am i getting disconnected after buying multiple items on the armor shop? and how to fix it?

REMOVED

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the work!

have some minor issues:

1) Pic 1+2: error while opening the map. at pic 2 the client crashed after hitting the "OK" Button. however after restart everything works fine.

2) Pic 3: at lvl 43, Summon mastery 79/79 not possible to summon a lvl 39 pet

3) Pic 4: modified the Worldinfo.ini. BuyCashItemByGold = true however if i try to buy something "Cash related: Item price is different"

4) not on a pic: its about money. the item in the cart shows me 72.278 but if i actually sell it i get 98.280.000

If 1+3 couldnt be fixed well its fine. can ignore the map there and don't need the cashshop.
however it would be great if 2+4 would work. about the pet, as far as i know it should be possible to level it to the same level as the char and the money stuff is a real pain. i reduced drop rates below half of the stock settings, but still after selling just a little crap i'm a billionair (why cant it be in real life :(: )

Thanks for reading. hope someone can help at least with point 2 and 4

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your server is all messed up, your client must match with server

For cash shop: your serverside must match with clientside.
For summoning: use command %lv65 and %all skill 9999999 and summon your pet. If it works it mean that 79/79 is not enough to summon that pet, so lv up more.
About map, the message is clear,the format for the img is not accepted or compatible.

Oh and for the money, just edit the selling price for the items in bootyitem.dat in server side and match in item.EDF in client side

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks cristalninja. about the client i'm using the PlayRF client and the BaseDir Patch from page 7

installation of the server works fine, no errors same for client

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
likertuban thank you so much sir. im just starting my own server. and i dont have any idea about developing rf servers. i used to have my own ran online private server and at first it is really hard. search, read, fix.. thats what i did before.. :) thank god that you release this wonderful one click server setup. atlease i can start HALF of the needed things to set up rf online server. and little by little i can study on how to manage my own. edit necessary information, etc. i dont have money to offer to you but i can pray to god that you and your family will have good fortune and health :)
again sir thank you so much and god bless you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all Server working well

but the Client says inlog

Client_Client_ServerLine_System609192119
0 09/19/16 21:20:04 : OddMsg(21, 6): ID(null), IP(0.0.0.0)

how can i fix thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, a little help please. On 2.2.3, when I execute the BillingAgentSD.exe, it opens up then goes off again. I'm using windows 8.1 x64. firewall is off and I have no antivirus installed yet as I reformat my laptop from 10 to 8.1. Tried to search for similar problem but no luck.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Likertuban what about windows 10 mssql 2005 is not compatible in windows 10 but in youtube i see someone doing it on windows 10 install in mssql 2005 sorry for bad english can you make one for windows 10

i DID it only 1 problem i cant log in log in connection failure

i done the connection failure all runing i change the command i change it to SQLEXPR_x64_ENU down load so its 2014 mssql and works fine now is my ERROR DATABASE error i cant see the error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is my error i re run again i use 2014 cause i cant use 2005 not compatible

Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server : Named Pipes Provider: Could not open a connection to SQL Server [2]. .Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server : Login timeout expired.Sqlcmd: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server : A network-related or instance-specific error has occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. Server is not found or not accessible. Check if instance name is correct and if SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. For more information see SQL Server Books Online.. .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey likertuban and gang,

Long time lurker here. Thanks to you guys (and a little bit to my IT job :D) I now have functioning Giga 4 and 2.2.3.2 servers! Thank you so much! I wanted to leave some info here for anyone who is getting stuck:

Account Creation in 2.2.3.2 One-Click - I tried the following query and failed:

INSERT INTO RF_USER.dbo.tbl_rfaccount (Id,Password,accounttype,birthdate)
VALUES ((CONVERT (binary(16),'A')),(CONVERT (binary(24),'A')),'0','01/01/1980')

For some reason, I just simply could not get into the game... however, I found out that when I created a GM account with the following I could login:

USE RF_USER Insert Into tbl_StaffAccount (ID,PW,Grade,Depart,RealName,SubGrade,Birthday,ComClass)
Values (Convert(binary,'!Marlboro'),convert(binary,'ultrapower'),'2','none','teste','2','01/01/1991','GM')
The solution for creating a user account was this - Use the TestAccount table instead. Here is a query you can use to create an account and play without being a GM! (I think...)

INSERT INTO RF_USER.dbo.tbl_RFTestAccount (id,password,BCodeTU,email) VALUES ((CONVERT (binary(16),'testaccount')),(CONVERT (binary(24),'testpassword')),'0','test@testmail.com')

If anyone knows what a Test Account is or if it differs from a regular account that would be nice to know.

Otherwise, thanks for all of the help! You guys rule.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Liker,Its amazing the server is working very well.. :)btw can you make 2.1.5 server with client?? im willing to pay.. thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, how can I fix the type B armor vendor, some parts can't be bought item purchase error. I use 2.2.3.2 with playrf client.

i fixed it, the server storelist.dat is modified.

use this to fix:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
likertuban - [Developement] One Click Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums
help, how to resolve this bang ?

https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20257946_1807274272633075_541493251752736571_n.jpg?oh=ab4358d011f46a229ac193c1c5109eca&oe=5A0BA52D

https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20257946_1807274272633075_541493251752736571_n.jpg?oh=ab4358d011f46a229ac193c1c5109eca&oe=5A0BA52D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This would be great if you add matching client with the DB.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hey you have wa ? need help , im using your one click setup to build 2.2.3.2 rf offline.
but got stuck on waiting on server at fireguard.
im using rf genesis as client.
is it okay to use pure rf indo as client ? im still loking for my cd rf indo. thanks for answer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
its solved change FG_CB.ini to 1.

now i have problem "inacurate map error" im using rf indo client. help pls

Last edited:
Back