Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RF Online Unity Project.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am working on trying to create my first small MMORPG in Unity.

I decided to try and recreate most of RF Online in Unity. I won't be recreating the whole game exactly as the original, but I will try to keep it as close to the original as possible for me. This will mainly be for learning purposes only, and I won't promise a fully working online game. I will release builds for testing, and for contributing members I will also share all files.

For this project I will be using multiple Unity assets and other tools. I would love if anyone has any useful tools for me to help me with the project.

Tools I am still looking for are:

- A tool to make it possible for map meshes to properly load(currently when I load them all the meshes are all over the place).
- A better tool for converting msh files so I can edit them in 3d max or blender (I remember a 3D max plugin, but the ones I found are not working properly, but I will keep looking).

I will mostly use discord for all updates and progress so if your interested you can join there:

Thanks for reading and I hope you have an amazing day ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
BCC HQ Map.
RFOnline Unity - RF Online Unity Project. - RaGEZONE Forums

Almost done sculpting the basic terrain, the cave and other overhangs will be done at a later time.
The map part has been a lot easier due to the help of Alyx, thank you man!

Next step is to redo some of the models:

Bridges, buildings, shops, stairs etc.

Thank you for reading ;)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Should I make it PC + Android compatible or just PC?
If it's just "PC" the quality will be better, but not sure how many people are also interested in an Android version?

Let me know if you think people would be interested in an Android RF Online.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hasn't anyone tried to connect RTX Remix? I tried it on 4.15 and it connected perfectly, but the trouble is that the same dll is used for the server connection extender. When replacing d3d9.dll it stops connecting to the server, but at the same time RTX Remix is connected.
1706400030515 - RF Online Unity Project. - RaGEZONE Forums

1706399201476 - RF Online Unity Project. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back