Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AOP 4.15 server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ur kidding me right? There is 4.15 ( 2016) 4.25 and 4.55
Both 4.15 and 4.25 got auto tab target
But they removed it in 4.55 the one u actually have a video about the mounts and party up to 12 and those, this is 4.55

Reaction score
Ur kidding me right? There is 4.15 ( 2016) 4.25 and 4.55
Both 4.15 and 4.25 got auto tab target
But they removed it in 4.55 the one u actually have a video about the mounts and party up to 12 and those, this is 4.55
well, I am not really up to date with that matter :D:
I don't even know how people get that kind of news/files. Guess leaked files isn't my field of expertise.
I only use the latest client from official client and then emulate most of it's new function to my 2232 :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
which bug and glitches are you talking about?

Everything, money glitch, stack glitch...... been talking with someone working on it cant say names here but hes getting alot of bugs and glitches even tho he got the server files for 4.55 but still attaching it to 2232 zoneserver cz "making an AOP guard is nearlt impossible" yet felix(odin guard) finished his AOP 4.15 guard

Reaction score
Everything, money glitch, stack glitch...... been talking with someone working on it cant say names here but hes getting alot of bugs and glitches even tho he got the server files for 4.55 but still attaching it to 2232 zoneserver cz "making an AOP guard is nearlt impossible" yet felix(odin guard) finished his AOP 4.15 guard
I am unable to update max money yet, because it’s a pain, so the money max limit is still the same unsigned int, so I ported all packet from __int64 to u32, as for 200 stack, you could even make it simply using hex editor, I don’t know which bug/glitch with this one because I haven’t encountered any.
AOP guard isn’t impossible because you had the pdb, but it’s a pain indeed, because you need to update all class and structure and the address, that is why I don’t want to move on from 2232

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those using this file aop , beware the virus from the accountserversd .
I share mine that clean . here the scan result =

Please mod if you can reupload the fileserver with my repack accountlogin that no harmfull for server so its will be safety for everyone that using that file server aop 415 .
link download accountserver login clean bo virus =

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can we use 2322 database with these files? how about the client?
thank you

Can use database 2232 for RF_USER and RF_WORLD , for RF_BILLING you need to make BILLING DB that work with AOP .
I already make the RF_BILLING and clean register page that has give new user premium service and cash coin .
Its totally different with the one that from leaked AOP files . its fixed can buy item at game mall cash shop and of course its fixed duration premium service . the other thing is also working if use give cash premium query and the other one query for donate cash coin .

To make the RF_BILLING are easy if know the procedure . For the Client can use Official RFOnline Playpark 4.15 that not yet updated to latest update .
I cant release RF_BILLING and the sample clean register page for AOP , coz its can give other people that can making gamecp take the advantage to making money with that fix files info.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unable to contact to license server. Please contact Odin support. How to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hii any idea, I'm unable to run AccountServer.exe, message "VCRUNTIME140.dll missing", but I already install vs c++ 2015, even 2017-2019-2022 still unable to run it. I have one AccountServer.exe for RF 2.2.3.2 and run normally.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hii any idea, I'm unable to run AccountServer.exe, message "VCRUNTIME140.dll missing", but I already install vs c++ 2015, even 2017-2019-2022 still unable to run it. I have one AccountServer.exe for RF 2.2.3.2 and run normally.
you need to instal visual c++ full , you can download it from techpowerup sites .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to instal visual c++ full , you can download it from techpowerup sites .

Actually, I create new VM with windows server 2022, as u said in another thread, n' I installed newest vsredist 2015 s/d 2022 both of them (x64 & x32) and it works. Maybe I'll try later with my Win7 vm (rf 2.2.3.2) to install vsredist x32, 'cause I only installed x64, tq fr u kind sir

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually, I create new VM with windows server 2022, as u said in another thread, n' I installed newest vsredist 2015 s/d 2022 both of them (x64 & x32) and it works. Maybe I'll try later with my Win7 vm (rf 2.2.3.2) to install vsredist x32, 'cause I only installed x64, tq fr u kind sir

try windows server 2022 , its good stable for test .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

It's because the AoP AccountServer.exe has an additional .dll that was injected for 4.15 server to run properly.

It was written in Visual Studio 2014/15, hence the additional VCRUNTIME140.dll requirement.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is this version latest one??

what's differnent with 2232 this version??

AND when this verison relaeased?

Back