Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game CP RF Office CI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yuan spotted i said im christian why you don't ask kenmark ROFL:lol: You know jenggo CS player wagas st. :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yuan spotted :lol:

CS player my name jenggo team of yangga and al al lol i know you know me cause i know your sister and you leave at tondo before

why you don't ask kenmark dude :D and you are the kid asking kenmark help because you have fight to binondo :D im a right :)

Reaction score
CS player my name jenggo team of yangga and al al lol i know you know me cause i know your sister and you leave at tondo before

why you don't ask kenmark dude :D and you are the kid asking kenmark help because you have fight to binondo :D im a right :)

The duck this kid saying ? o_O me ? live in tondo ? or you ? Please stop saying poop because You know nothing about me LOL ? and the duck is Kenmark bro? my sister? aint got no sister ? AHAHAHAH You funny kid.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol i will tell it later :D and i know your sister too ♥ you mean my friend is lying?and he know your facebook and your sister skype too?

anyway i don't know who is yuan why you don't check my IP address -_-

and stop saying im yuan bro cause i don't know you and you don't know me and you never aint know my ip address and my information -_-

this forum use for helping not noob shet and saying search etc. we asking because we did not know not asking who we are.

Reaction score
lol i will tell it later :D and i know your sister too ♥ you mean my friend is lying?and he know your facebook and your sister skype too?

anyway i don't know who is yuan why you don't check my IP address -_-

and stop saying im yuan bro cause i don't know you and you don't know me and you never aint know my ip address and my information -_-

You know what? you must be on drugs or something dude, I aint got no sister ? I've got brothers lol and Idk who your friend is LOL. Check your IP address? its too easy to change IP kid, and I have a proof that you are yuan lol, you talked to Skilla because you wanted to be his dev wanted to scam him but then you failed so what you did is DDOS his server is that right you little poor kid? :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
oh you are my master you know change ip sorry dude im not genius like you and please shut up because this is not flamewar threads and you are not the one what im asking ok?im asking here for a help not a fight -_- you have a big head damn.MARKX YOU ARE GENIUS SO SHUT UP OK?

Reaction score
oh you are my master you know change ip sorry dude im not genius like you and please shut up because this is not flamewar threads and you are not the one what im asking ok?im asking here for a help not a fight -_- you have a big head damn.MARKX YOU ARE GENIUS SO SHUT UP OK?

So now you're giving up o_O ? hell kid ? aint a genius but I maybe better than you are :) because all you know is to scam people you poor kid :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What the hell I'm I talking about Marnkzx? Your sister is in skype and told my friend you will be going back to Philippines and You will see who I am. Your Just a kiddos who spent nothing here, anyways you are using subscriber then so everyone can listen to you compared to me I am a free user. Well let see and keep stand out of what you were saying when we meet at your own place at binondo. You know how to get IP add right feel free to ask and go to my place. I am not afraid of you dude. Anyone can see this makes proof and I can do that when I will ask your sister who you really are kiddo...

Your just a bumpy kid who seemed to try to get attention of some admins here. Thus they who you really are? And seemed to be cleaved to others who have high position. Well i gave you my identity about who I am CHRISTHIAN, and next your identity will be uploaded. OMG your sister said you are a hard headed kid know nothing at all. I'll just for your sister to come up here and see what you were talking about.

Arrogant child is crying that cannot help here, why does admin allows it... hmm

Reaction score
What the hell I'm I talking about Marnkzx? Your sister is in skype and told my friend you will be going back to Philippines and You will see who I am. Your Just a kiddos who spent nothing here, anyways you are using subscriber then so everyone can listen to you compared to me I am a free user. Well let see and keep stand out of what you were saying when we meet at your own place at binondo. You know how to get IP add right feel free to ask and go to my place. I am not afraid of you dude. Anyone can see this makes proof and I can do that when I will ask your sister who you really are kiddo...

Your just a bumpy kid who seemed to try to get attention of some admins here. Thus they who you really are? And seemed to be cleaved to others who have high position. Well i gave you my identity about who I am CHRISTHIAN, and next your identity will be uploaded. OMG your sister said you are a hard headed kid know nothing at all. I'll just for your sister to come up here and see what you were talking about.

Arrogant child is crying that cannot help here, why does admin allows it... hmm

Would this be enough proof that you are YUAN ? :) and haahah i like how you made a story about my life ^^, subscriber ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL they dont care if you are a subscriber here they care about those people who can help em. Not like you, all you know is leech some files and dont share or help other people here on ragezone.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do u guys get rid of the
The encoded file C:\AppServ\www\index.php is not permissioned for 69.64.34.40 in Unknown on line 0

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't tried using this yet as idk how to set it up but could it have something to do with needing the ip to be white listed?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I haven't tried using this yet as idk how to set it up but could it have something to do with needing the ip to be white listed?

1. You need to install ionCube
2. inside archive there is 2 folders right ?..
see folder -> «Σ¿ß and copy to офис (Like a crack)
Then Open the gamecp ex :
set up in there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Multipurpose room for online game RF Online. Written in the framework, codeigniter.Office hours for download ionCube Loader !
Server Requirements:
mssql
apache
mysql
ioncube
mcrypt (desirable)
GD +
php

Relaxrf - Game CP RF Office CI - RaGEZONE Forums

What is?
- Automatic payment
- Store in the office