Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My project on RF Online

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
Well... This day I decided to share my project of rf online which it I have been working alone for around 1 year and some month more called "RFO International 2232", I decided to do this because I don't have more time for RF by now.
My RFOnline has:
Database, ZoneServer and client is RU
• Exp Rate 2000x
• Loot Rate 60x
• Animus 9999x
• Mining Rate 300x
• All PT Skill GM
• Buffs 4980sec
• Quest 50-56 OFF
• Reward Quest Active
• Level Cap 66
• Trap lv 65
• Tower lv 65
• Max Upgrade +6 serverside and client side
• System Gold Point Active
• System Certain Point Active in "Victoria npc"
• Cash shop active
• Aution house active in HQ
• Dungeon Battle Active with 4 new golden Keys by me with new mobs inside of the BD
• Auto reward of cash point by time play setup to 5min = 5cash points
• Cash Shop price all items with a good price not 10 cash p each one if you want the server files you need to buy it
• Anti cheat in client side (rf_online.bin) 85% exelent
• Server Guard pay maybe the zoneserver doesn't work
• 90% of the items tradeable
• (2) New MAUs from 1.5
• New (11) Armors Set from 1.5 include 3 different dragon armor (DA01 - DA02 - White Dragon)
• Around 500 new monster in resource.edf from 1.5, in use around 40-50 monsters
• New exclusive and funny weapons from 1.5 around new 300 weapons
• New Shield form 1.5 around 30 new shield
• New 6 Siege Kit (4)donate (2) normal, (2)donate of 5k bullets, (2)donate of 999... bullets, (2)normal of 5k bullets with differents skins but say "International" if you have brain you can change the name
• New 12 Map, 4 of this maps with mobs spots and scrool in npc of HQ
• T6 in Mine area with the Ores
• New skins for MineArea green, new sky to show more light, chip skin, and not have lag by me
• around 40 new amulet and rings with new icons by me
• 60 new skins of cloacks and capes with light by 1.5 and me
• around 40 new mask from 1.5
• new jades with only 10%atk with 10%def, jade of money increase the money rate, dodge jades by me
• New Runes Go! Rune, Remove Rune, invisibility Rune, Heal Rune, Revival Rune, Call Rune by me
• ItemCombine active with Armors, Weapons, Rings, Amulet, Jetpacks and Shields
• New Potions Memes and others by me
my resource.edf is like the resource.edf from gamecampus 1.5 I put all Models from the 1.5 into my 2232 resource.edf
some people say me I can sell the server for USD$1000 or more with the ZoneServer protect by Fedor but I don't do that. I'm very tired of RF
I will give you a xls file of some items codes but I will not give you the all code of items because I know how are the people when seen post like this if you want the all codes that I edit and modify I will sell that for a great price with other things if you don't want you can take your time to see the codes to don't be a leeches. I Really appreciate the help from the RageZone members to can be a RF Dev because when I enter on this forum I didn't know change the launcher image xD I just say to the new member that they can do just need time, reading and dedication to learn.

I will include
my Utilities,
Server files and full client,
All Strs from Server side by me and some people from this forum,
my Autoupdate fast to update and looks good
3rd job files for 223 you can change to 2232 just need brain, time and patience as I don't have
other files I will show you in a pic
the server size is [4.26GB]
the client size is [9.10GB]

UtilitiesFolderContained - My project on RF Online - RaGEZONE Forums ServerFolder - My project on RF Online - RaGEZONE Forums

1525305_214728368711170_1785617368_n - My project on RF Online - RaGEZONE Forums Untitled - My project on RF Online - RaGEZONE Forums

-> Learn more about RFO International

Here is the links!
Server: link dead | Mirror
Utilities:
RFOnline Codes: link dead
Client: link dead

My Server will be closed in a few days.

Thanks for all

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thread reopened, mirror for the client :

Note : Please if possible make another mirror, because if my drive is full I might delete it
Hello can u upload rest of the file? ill make mirror backup for full client. currently part 2,5,7,8 downloaded. Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The other files are seems to be reported by someone and google has flagged it as a violation, and it’s still under review it seems
still waiting for another part slurr,,

jika lengkap, gw buatin mirror di beberapa platform

-EDITED-
nevermind, I got a supported client by editing my own 2232 client, cash shop also working well

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I going to make this server and client files work and release it here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I might have it on my external HDD, but I can't access it right now, I might reupload it again later, but if no one make any mirror, I might as well delete it permanently because I need the storage for other files too
If you have time, I'll download it and make a mirror of it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any working client compatible for this server?

I might have it on my external HDD, but I can't access it right now, I might reupload it again later, but if no one make any mirror, I might as well delete it permanently because I need the storage for other files too
Please do uploading! Thanks, I'll mirror it for everyone.

Back