Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]RF Online Server 2.2.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah,and what about initialize files..it's..not find here..or maybe in same as 2.2.1??:?:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've followed all the steps. I've set up ODBC etc and tested them. i've changed all the ips in the ini files to my ip not sure what port to use??? I just need to run a login.exe or something ive clicked them all non are working "billingagentSD.exe" says BillingSystem.ini NationCode(X) Invalid.
"AccountServerSD.exe" says AccountDB Connect Failed. "LoginServerSD.exe" says Start()::Failed innit the billing DB. then after this popped up
Windcloud - [Release]RF Online Server 2.2.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Please help me if someone has successfully created a 2.2.3 server any advice is appreaciated.
Please check your firewall or external ip

Reaction score
Thx for the files.. but.. is there any directory list that i shoud know or i just unpack it all in one folder...? sorrry im still a noob... and noob is still noob... ^_^... thx again...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any guide guys? a short one would be good too,, ty very much

I only found this web site , but its just a copy of here,

but

any true of it:
"

Requirements:

RAM ====== 8 giga Minimum at least you need have 10 giga for sure you can run it without crash

If you have less than 8 giga your server gonna get a Random crash
and if you are running on ur local PC you wont able Do Client + Server on it if you dont have 12 giga ram or when you gonna pick up an item on floor client + server crash

OS = Windows Server 2003/2008 , Windows 7 64 bit OS
MSSQL 2005 can br upgrated on 2008 but dont install 2008 before or you gonna have DB error after few weeks "

so what? i cant use mssql 2008 or how they mean it? and how about the 8GB minimum lol, i have only 4GB,

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys do you have a procedure on setting up rf version 2.2.3, kindly new on this and I hope someone can help me out.

Thanks you in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Launcher LangPack reading failure

I set-up my server and it seems to be working fine but I got a problem by my client. When I try to login with my client, I enter my user name and password, it accepts, and click on the server name launcher closes then a pop-up APPEARS writing " LangPack reading failure." What the hell is this? Does anyone have any clue about that msg and how to fix it? I download 2.2.3 client from this site. Thanks...

OBS: I set up the region code in the ini files as "BR"

SS ERRo
Windcloud - [Release]RF Online Server 2.2.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

I got the same error 2 !!!!!! can someone help us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how this patch big?
what i mean is..
how many GB will this 2.2.3 take on my ram?..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help where is ZoneServer file download ?

link is extracting fail

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
- - ;;;
ZoneServer.rar is corrupted
where is uncorrupted file ????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks For this sharing
i dont now is work or not bicause idon have patct launcher with 127.0.0.1 ( Lan/local launcher please help up load Lan/local launcher thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back