Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]RF Online Server 2.2.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi guys.

has any one got files for a auto updater for 2.2.3 ??

we are currently working on a new wep and gear patch, for our server.

have server side running and client files working but want to set up an auto updater.

regards alan110

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great share. Thx a lot.

If anyone has a guide or other information that would be relevant to this, and doesn't mind sharing please send me a private message. I'd really appreciate it. Or a good download link for the client =p

Last edited:
Reaction score
i have an updated rf global client, how can edit it to connect to my local server? please help. can anyone please help to connect on this 2.2.3 server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i logout from RF ,and after that when i log in again my hero is teleported out of map on (47 51)(50 52)(49 53)(cordinates(empty space) and can`t move , can you tell me how to fix that , i think this is some kind of stored procedure but i`m not sure

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i logout from RF ,and after that when i log in again my hero is teleported out of map on (47 51)(50 52)(49 53)(cordinates(empty space) and can`t move , can you tell me how to fix that , i think this is some kind of stored procedure but i`m not sure

Thanks in Advance

wath sql server in user dns odbc are you use sql server or sql server native client
use sql server hope can solve you problem

sorry bad english :D::D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well if you mod remove the Support Link after i put the file on this thread then no more share from me

For all Question regarding this Post you need PM me on my forum cause i will give Support for here from my forum : the reason is because on my forum i can know who asking me (IP name mail thing like that)

Support forum for this thread : project.mmorpg-devs.com

Server download link : (they are free and not edited one)

mmorpg-devs.com is down due i don't have time anymore for manage it until i find someone who want take it and run it

Couldn't find a Thank button, hence here I say, thank you greatly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah it would be great to find someone who knows how to do this who can make a guide because I have no idea what the heck I'm doing with these files, I assume I need navicat?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if you mod remove the Support Link after i put the file on this thread then no more share from me

For all Question regarding this Post you need PM me on my forum cause i will give Support for here from my forum : the reason is because on my forum i can know who asking me (IP name mail thing like that)

Support forum for this thread : project.mmorpg-devs.com

Server download link : (they are free and not edited one)

mmorpg-devs.com is down due i don't have time anymore for manage it until i find someone who want take it and run it

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys may I please have the latest files or links for RFo server files!!! I would really want to play around with it!!!! Thanks!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

wow! windows 7 as a server OS RF is really a high requirement game. Thanks a lot guys!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back