Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Rv guard 223 source

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thread closed. content removed due to OP throwing a hissy.

reopened. Op is putting info back. please, no more rubbish...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not sure what you two are arguing about. Just remove the functions, or if you're lazy, make the license functions return true.

// pseudocode
bool LicenseCheck()
{
return true;
}

End of argument.

Do i need to add this or This code already exist on source.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
private files is still private files. that's is what im talking about.
this RF Community has become worst community. steal and copying people work like a Child. and share it like a Boss.
some people just want to be popular with the work of others...

Please Respect to RVShield Developer who made it from scratch

Last edited:
Reaction score
private files is still private files. that's is what im talking about.
this RF Community has become worst community. steal and copying people work like a Child. and share it like a Boss.
some people just want to be popular with the work of others...

Please Respect to RVShield Developer who made it from scratch
i do agree about copying like a child and share it like a Boss ^^7
but sharing is caring...
that is why this forum never against leaked files, otherwise there's never serverfiles to begin with ^^7
with module shared, at least the community have a chance to advance their knowledge and do more advance thing, even the leecher number is more than the real developer number in rf nowadays...
beside, this module bug is a lot too...
even loot system is messed up, if try to loot, it would give error all the time, also WPE hole because no one really look at the function carefully...
i'm impressed on people who use this module just by disabling the hardware check (without fixing bug, etc) and manage to run this module without any problem...
not sure if they turned off all of the module function/feature...
^^7

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm talking about private files, not public files (leaked or not is not important), and this is not about they can use it or not.
Private files is file/app/program made/created by someone.
the only one can share it is just the owner or someone who have permission from the owner.
this is just my opinion....

Imagine if you making some program and share it to someone to help you finish your program. but he shared your source code on public without your permission. how do you feel about that?.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm talking about private files, not public files (leaked or not is not important), and this is not about they can use it or not.
Private files is file/app/program made/created by someone.
the only one can share it is just the owner or someone who have permission from the owner.
this is just my opinion....

Imagine if you making some program and share it to someone to help you finish your program. but he shared your source code on public without your permission. how do you feel about that?.
that is true, and that is what it means by leaked files...
sure, i know owner would be hurt, same goes for CCR, their serverfiles get shared/distributed freely and of course that serverfiles is not mean for public in the first place...
imagine how hurt they were, furthermore they are the creator of this game, and they have to spent a lot of budget to create the game...
and also imagining Lyto spent a lot of money for this game contract each month/year?
and we got it free here and we can create server as much as we want...
above is my opinion tho'
if it's private files, it should be keep private by owner and shouldnt be shared anyone no matter what in the first place, that is also my opinion...
^^7

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You talking about official files leaked. but official files leaked is not same with private files stolen, it is different case....
and then you comparing files with source code?.
Leaked is not same with Stolen dude... ^^7

Now I know the reason why this RF Section has become grave for new information :).
But yeah it's oke, I know what you mean... no problem ^^7, I think I can't blame this forum or you, this is your place, I will blame my self why I'm in here and talking with someone who thinking if leaked files is same with stolen files. .and comparing it with official files. :). and thinking it is same @_@.

So do not blame the developer or someone to prefer distributed their file and sell it, than shared their knowledge in here. ^^7.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You talking about official files leaked. and official files leaked is not same with private files stolen, it is different case....
and then you comparing files with source code?.
Leaked is not same with Stolen dude... ^^7

Now I know the reason why this RF Section has become grave for new information :).

So do not blame the developer or someone to prefer distributed their file and sell it than shared their knowledge in here. ^^7.

oh, just confirming something, it's not only happened on rf online section, all stolen, leaked, is happening on every section ^^7
also, sharing is caring :):
it's personal decision to sell, or to share, but of course we encourage sharing, as contribution to the community because without the community, there will be never a free shared serverfiles in the firstplace, and there will be no project like module, tools, etc...
^^7
and as far as i know, there's no rules against stolen/leaked files, another mod once asked mental, and mental said sharing is caring...
it's going to be off topic now tho'

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no, I have in here for long time. and I looking Ran online, Seal Online, SMPT GTA, Rose Online and Others forum section. no one on there is like in here.
There is not have stolen files. just leaked from official. and all people on there can respect other people work.
if they found some stolen files, they will hit it in the face the people who share it.
almost member on there know how to respect other people works, because they know so hard to making some program from scratch.
People can freely share their work and discuss about it without worry if someone will hit his back, so they no need to stole anything. that is why stolen file do not exist on there. ^^7
All member given contribution and work together.

Yes Sharing is caring. but in this section Stolen is caring. ^^7.

Example like your thread : https://forum.ragezone.com/f479/release-source-serverside-item-code-1066082/

For me, that is good topic, good info, and good work, you shared your knowledge and asking about some process you can't finish, that is enough to trigger discussion.
but like you see. there is just me and you who discuss in your thread, just me and you who interest about it, no one care to increase their knowledge again, in here they just care how to use it, how to sell it, how to modified it. no one care how to make it with their own brains.

people just want instant way.
if they can, they will asking everything from you, drain your knowledge like maggot, and after they got all information, they will hit your back. then act like they can do it by their self without given any contribution to you. they will hit you at your butt. and acting like a Developer.
:w00t:

Last edited:
Reaction score
no, I have in here for long time. and I looking Ran online, Seal Online, SMPT GTA, Rose Online and Others forum section. no one on there is like in here.
There is no stolen files. just leaked from official. and all people on there can respect other people work.
if they found some stolen files, they will hit it in the face the people who share it.
almost member on there know how to respect other people works, because they know so hard to making some program from scratch.
People can freely share their work and discuss about it without worry if someone will hit his back, so they no need to stole anything. that is why stolen file not exist on there. ^^7
All member given contribution and work together.

Yes Sharing is caring. but in this section Stolen is caring. ^^7.

Example like your thread : https://forum.ragezone.com/f479/release-source-serverside-item-code-1066082/

For me, that is good topic, good info, and good work, you shared your knowledge and asking about some process you can't finish, that is enough to trigger discussion.
but like you see. there is just me and you who discuss in your thread, just me and you who interest about it, no one care to increase their knowledge again, in here they just care how to use it, how to sell it, how to modified it. no one care how to make it with their own brains.

people just want instant way.
if they can, they will asking everything from you, drain your knowledge like maggot, and after they got all information, they will hit your back. then act like they can do it by their self without given any contribution to you. they will hit you at your butt. act like a boss.
:w00t:
hahahaha,
that is true,
but since i'm also a mod in infestation/war z section, over there, a lot lot lot of stolen files, almost there's always report everyday about their project getting stolen...
and worsely, they stole each other because they hate the owner, or because they like it, so lets stole more and share ^^7
well, guess each section have it's own problem...
and rf online problem, just as you describe, people only want instant one...
but still, sadly, i didnt see any rules about stolen files, at least not at the moment, you might can confirm this to mental directly tho'
because different mod seem to have different opinion regarding this matter...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oke. you can see, every section when have stolen files between each others, never grow up and stuck. :)
Oke Mr. LikerTuban, at Least thank you for hearing my complain :).
let we see, how this RF Section grow up ^^7.
and Sorry if I'm out off Topic :)

I need to work again :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As according to me

Everthing Come From Others Works ,

Actually We never had files automatically when RF Online had started .

So technically that means some one shared the files , because he cared ...
So if we have someone else works , we can too share to others that who may be looking for a long time , and to help and care them
but we should still credit for the real source ..

And ye Likertuban Sharing Is Caring ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I compactei to work however no effect even I LICENSE disabling it does not work ... I can still use fly hacker bug map etc ... I took the job that vpqtb susbistitui posted and the DLL and does not work any protection .. . what should I do?

Reaction score
think this could be used on older versions?
you have to rewrite everything if you want to use this on older version...
especially class, function, and the address :p:
the class and struct would be the most pain in the butt :p:
as long as class is done, function and address would be easily finded using 216 (you have to look serverfiles with PDB)

Back