Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Sweetbox R2

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well ive been doing alot of work in sweetbox lately and i wanted to release the work ive been doing on it.

Download Link:

whats new in Sweetbox R2?
This version is no longer sql injectable ive done abit of patch work on it fixing it all.
also building addons to download as well for sweetbox.

PLEASE REMEMBER to read the readme file

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well its more of a site because it also has modules for it. its not just the gamecp it offers much more apart of the gamecp like addons, custom addon submissions, help desk for those having issues with it etc if it was just 1 simple file then i would have no problem with that but this site contains every thing alot more from apart of the gamecp core.... if ur worried about links dying u can forget that this site wont dissappear for along time its been paid for up to 3 years already but its a much better alternative then the paid for gamecp so i put the site link so everyone can access the files and the core it was far to much to upload here and other reasons it even includes a live demo

@sadi what you mean?

Reaction score
nais, its more likely you are posting here so someone could bought that gamecp or module since there is no download link provided, and its linked to your site :w00t:.

so in other word, its not "RELEASE" but "PROMOTE"

Reaction score
rules is rules...
please use filehosting instead...
it's not impossible to gather it into 1 thread either...
or you can also use separate thread for plugin/module, and for the gamecp....
also it's linked to promotion site too...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ok liker im working as fast as i can real life work ya know but im working on a rar file to release it here just gimmy abit of time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well ive been doing alot of work in sweetbox lately and i wanted to release the work ive been doing on it.

Download Link:

whats new in Sweetbox R2?
This version is no longer sql injectable ive done abit of patch work on it fixing it all.
also building addons to download as well for sweetbox.

PLEASE REMEMBER to read the readme file

inside the rar file there are 4 files database namely coin. bak, BillCrux. bal, rf_itemdb.bak, and rf-info-db. bak ....

whether to use it or mengguanakn database rf?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
All of them are required even if ur using 2232 Billcrux is needed for sweetbox internal operations the other coin rfitem and rf info db are all core databases for sweetbox all 4 are required to make it work correctly

Reaction score
this working for others its tossing errors left and right just like it did before
Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\index.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined index: do in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\index.php on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: gm in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\index.php on line 15

Notice: Undefined index: act in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\index.php on line 16

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\index.php on line 17

Notice: Use of undefined constant Name - assumed 'Name' in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\functions\functions.php on line 15

Notice: Use of undefined constant Value - assumed 'Value' in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\functions\functions.php on line 15

Notice: Use of undefined constant Name - assumed 'Name' in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\functions\functions.php on line 15

Notice: Use of undefined constant Value - assumed 'Value' in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\functions\functions.php on line 15

Notice: Use of undefined constant Language - assumed 'Language' in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\index.php on line 22

Notice: Use of undefined constant ProgramName - assumed 'ProgramName' in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\language\english.php on line 39

Notice: Use of undefined constant Subject - assumed 'Subject' in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\functions\functions.php on line 20

Notice: Use of undefined constant ProgramName - assumed 'ProgramName' in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\functions\functions.php on line 20

Notice: Undefined variable: config in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\functions\functions.php on line 20

Notice: Use of undefined constant Skin - assumed 'Skin' in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\index.php on line 24

Notice: Use of undefined constant Skin - assumed 'Skin' in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\index.php on line 30

Notice: Undefined index: username in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\index.php on line 35

Notice: Undefined index: password in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\index.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_SESSION_VARS in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\index.php on line 39

Notice: Use of undefined constant Skin - assumed 'Skin' in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\index.php on line 122

Notice: Use of undefined constant Subject - assumed 'Subject' in C:\xampp\htdocs\gamecp\skin\Element\header.php on line 6

ALSO before u try to say u have fixed this yourself try to atleast hide this kind of stuff its plain as day ur just patching stuff together

RF Artemis GameCP

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ummm are u bloody retarded turn off ur php error reporting in ur php.ini.....

I personally use this Gamecp in my server rf artemis also theres a live demo on the site located in the read me i have it fully operational and in production use. not my problem you dont know how to configure php ya?

all those warnings are saying is those variables are empty nothing more which is 100% correct they are empty at the time being before u login..... disable your php error reporting and they go away entirely

i suggest making sure your php is properly configured before attempting to talk crap about someones release that works perfectly fine

Reaction score
hmmm first of all its been a few years since i last ran a RF server and i was using the original SweetBox patched that was fixed by AsylumGamez kinda wish i had it still -.- and error reporting is active by default now?
got it sorted but not sure if im adding everything to DB correctly for admin stuff in BillCrux cuz im getting warning left blank field error when i try to login
its tbladmin
user
and userinfo correct?
then admin_permissions in rf_info_db not sure im adding right info i know u have to use the serial from GM account creation for most of it

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well about that billing i believe u only need to fill out tbl_User as well as rf account the registration should auto do that... as for admin_permissions u can use a normal account as well interesting fact lol..... this sweetbox is original with some mods from asylums copy i actually have a copy of asylums sweetbox gamecp somewhere lol had a better ipn file xD if u want pm ur skype name we can talk there

Back