Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RF GameMasterCode

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello and good day to all, I want to share my simple tools i develop to make a GM or Admin of the server easy there task finding code or command this is AOP base source .some of option are coming soon because i need to figure out what is functional and not functional for Dev-Corp and HVN. Software is 100% free and beware of someone selling it, Due to encryption some of antivirus detected as malicious most of it detection is from free antivirus but it 100% safe

This tools made by visual studio 2019

Tools Functions
1. You can search via index, code or description
2. Load Item Code
3. Load Monster Code
4. Load AOP Base Command

Note: If you feel this software is not safe then do not use it or download

Credit: Fuzzy and NiteMare

Here is the download link

erlbinary - RF GameMasterCode - RaGEZONE Forums

Application Exe Scan using full license antivirus

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have you already use HVN and DevCorp Protect? if you not then try to figure out first because they have personal special command not just only 2232 LOL so devcorp use "invis" replace to transparent so this is 2232? LOL

Reaction score
Have you already use HVN and DevCorp Protect? if you not then try to figure out first because they have personal special command not just only 2232 LOL so devcorp use "invis" replace to transparent so this is 2232? LOL

I know what they are using, since I'm chatting with devcorp. And I said about zone, I didn't said about bin, which is aop bin attached to 2232 zone

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
also sir i didn't said about bin and check the info GameMasterCode AOP Command yes you are chatting for DevCorp but i been use DevCorp more than a decade

Back