Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ASK] __APP_TELEPORTER form Infinity or Guru Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
I want to ask, does anyone successed add __APP_TELEPORTER code from Infinity or Guru Source? I've tried to add teleporter code from infinity or guru source, compile successed with no error, but my client always crash if i press V, is there any something i missed?
Have try to re-check the source & resource file like (ResData.h, resdata,inc, resdata.txt.txt) and no luck.
Copying TeleportItem.inc to the resource folder and add it in resource.txt making neuz cannot load to the login screen and i dont know there is no log error.

Maybe someone can help or give me tutorial
Trying to add the teleporter from infinity or guru source because i want to add ModelView, and modelview is a part of cwndteleportlist

Thanks a lot RageZone and sorry for my bad english:thumbup:

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since you do not get any error logs, the obvious way would be to debugg it.
I am guessing you do not know how that is done so the best way from here would be to remove it and then re-add it again :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since you do not get any error logs, the obvious way would be to debugg it.
I am guessing you do not know how that is done so the best way from here would be to remove it and then re-add it again :)

Hello Xakzi thanks for the answer, yes maybe i need to add it again, thanks again sir Xakzi

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read #7 on how to debug: https://forum.ragezone.com/f724/setup-guide-ketchup-vs2019-files-1192396/

Works on any files just change them according to what you need/use.
Hello Mr.Ketchup, thanks for the answer, i try to debug neuz and the neuz crash result is
"Exception thrown: read access violation.
**_Right_data** was nullptr."

c2cube - [ASK]  __APP_TELEPORTER form Infinity or Guru Source - RaGEZONE Forums

do you know how to solve this problem sir? thanks again Mr,Ketchup

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Hello Mr.Ketchup, thanks for the answer, i try to debug neuz and the neuz crash result is
"Exception thrown: read access violation.
**_Right_data** was nullptr."

do you know how to solve this problem sir? thanks again Mr,Ketchup

Need to show a picture of the Call Stack.

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure why you would google it seeing it's right in front of you lol.

ahh my bad, im sorry sir. here the call stack

> Neuz.exe!std::vector<unsigned long,std::allocator<unsigned long>>::_Copy_assign(const std::vector<unsigned long,std::allocator<unsigned long>> & _Right, std::integral_constant<bool,0> __formal) Line 1200 C++

Neuz.exe!std::vector<unsigned long,std::allocator<unsigned long>>::eek:perator=(const std::vector<unsigned long,std::allocator<unsigned long>> & _Right) Line 1219 C++

Neuz.exe!CWndTeleportList::UpdateList(unsigned long dwWorldId) Line 29743 C++

Neuz.exe!CWndTeleporter::OnInitialUpdate() Line 30086 C++

Neuz.exe!CWndBase::Create(unsigned long dwStyle, const tagRECT & rect, CWndBase * pParentWnd, unsigned int nID) Line 354 C++

Neuz.exe!CWndNeuz::InitDialog(HWND__ * hWnd, unsigned long dwWID, unsigned long dwStyle, CPoint ptLeftTop, CWndBase * pWndParent) Line 676 C++

Neuz.exe!CWndTeleporter::Initialize(CWndBase * pWndParent, unsigned long dwType) Line 29908 C++

Neuz.exe!CWndMgr::CreateApplet(unsigned long dwIdApplet) Line 2709 C++

Neuz.exe!CWndMgr::ObjectExecutor(tagSHORTCUT * pShortcut) Line 2909 C++

Neuz.exe!CWndMgr::ObjectExecutor(unsigned long dwShortcut, unsigned long dwId, unsigned long dwType) Line 2766 C++

Neuz.exe!CWndTaskBar::process() Line 2363 C++

Neuz.exe!CWndBase::process() Line 660 C++

Neuz.exe!CWndMgr::process() Line 3833 C++

Neuz.exe!CNeuzApp::FrameMove() Line 1071 C++

Neuz.exe!CD3DApplication::Render3DEnvironment() Line 1740 C++

Neuz.exe!CD3DApplication::Run() Line 1632 C++ Neuz.exe!WinMain(HINSTANCE__ * hInstance, HINSTANCE__ * hPrevInstance, char * lpCmdLine, int nCmdShow) Line 515 C++

[External Code]
kernel32.dll![Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for kernel32.dll] Unknown

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
So a few things.

Make sure your using merge to create new data.res files and move them from ResClient to your actual client.

Is this a drop based teleporter "Shows a drop list"? If so make sure TeleportItems.inc or w/e file it uses is in your server resource folder and in resource.txt and in your current resData.

Sorry for the late reply as I have a ton of stuff going on atm.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So a few things.

Make sure your using merge to create new data.res files and move them from ResClient to your actual client.

Is this a drop based teleporter "Shows a drop list"? If so make sure TeleportItems.inc or w/e file it uses is in your server resource folder and in resource.txt and in your current resData.

Sorry for the late reply as I have a ton of stuff going on atm.
Alright sir, thanks for the answer, im sorry to bothering you.
before run everything i do Merge.exe and copy all data.res from ResClient folder to the client folder, but neuz always crash, and i dont know why, if im trying to add TeleportItem.inc to the resource folder and resource.txt in datasub2.res just like i saw it in resource.txt from Infinity[VS19], but the neuz gonna stuck at whitescreen and it doesnt load to the login screen.
Maybe i need to add everything again slowly and do what u just said, hopefully it will gonna works:D:. Thanks again Mr.Ketchup and sorry to bothering ur day for answering me:D::D: sorry for my bad english xD

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back