Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

__AUTO_MAX_SKILL only work with gm command that change class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try to copy paste __AUTO_MAX_SKILL from V19K to V18.1K compile with no error.
When tested in game with "/level Seraph 135 1" the character get all skill from vagrant>Assist>Ring>Seraph
but when leveling via normal gameplay the skill not auto appear and it make that character have no skill at all.

Does anyone know what have I miss?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for my english if it make reader misunderstood the __AUTO_MAX_SKILL is work fine with gm command [all skill is show as max].
but for normal character that need to leveling and change class via npc the skill is not show up when the character is level up.

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
sorry for my english if it make reader misunderstood the __AUTO_MAX_SKILL is work fine with gm command [all skill is show as max].
but for normal character that need to leveling and change class via npc the skill is not show up when the character is level up.

Then your missing edits and should re-check all edits.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back