Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add __CONSIGNMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me, I added something wrong, is there something I missed, thank you#define CONSIGNMENT#define CONSIGNMENT_CURRENCY

1>WndControl.obj: error LNK2001: Unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int thiscall CWndText::OnDropIcon(struct tagSHORTCUT *,class CPoint)" (?OnDropIcon@CWndText@@UAEHPAUtagSHORTCUT@@VCPoint@@@Z)
1>WndEditCtrl.obj: error LNK2001: Unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int thiscall CWndText::OnDropIcon(struct tagSHORTCUT *,class CPoint)" (?OnDropIcon@CWndText@@UAEHPAUtagSHORTCUT@@VCPoint@@@Z)
1>WndCommunication.obj: error LNK2001: Unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndText::OnDropIcon(struct tagSHORTCUT *,class CPoint)" (?OnDropIcon@CWndText@@UAEHPAUtagSHORTCUT@@VCPoint@@@Z)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A new problem appeared. I added the menu MML_MARKET_TRADE to character.inc. WoridServer.exe crashed directly when entering the game. I also added MML_MARKET_TRADE in the source code

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added NPC menu MML_MARKET_TRADE. World server crash

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back