Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add a weapon level system problem, please help, thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I added the weapon level system, I couldn't read the model file of the equipment, did anyone know how to fix it, or did I need to modify the database? Here's a screenshot, thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you have to edit your base_value_tbl as well along with lookchange.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I searched the whole database and didn't find a modification in that place, thanks, I just learned a little bit about how to modify the database!

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
I searched the whole database and didn't find a modification in that place, thanks, I just learned a little bit about how to modify the database!

Thats becuase you have to add to the BASE_VALUE_TBL lol in the SQL file.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're also not matching your sprintf correctly. Not that it matters too much, depending on what is enabled / disabled. Also, why are you hiding your character name lmao. Also, edit the inventory in base_value_Tbl

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're also not matching your sprintf correctly. Not that it matters too much, depending on what is enabled / disabled. Also, why are you hiding your character name lmao. Also, edit the inventory in base_value_Tbl
Sorry, because the picture I sent is not an English name, I am worried that the thread will be deleted, so I blocked the name, in addition, I saw that there are base_value_Tbl in 18.3, I compared it, it is the same!

This is the BASE_VALUE_TBL of K18.3

Upvote 0
Back