Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding m_nReb in Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Little help guys, How to add m_nReb in this database?View attachment Database.rar View attachment Database.rar How can i exactly put m_nReb in my database. I just try lately to put m_nReb in that.

First i excute the database on SQL server
2nd i modified character_tbl and create Column name and add m_nReb after "m_aCheckedQuest" and Data Type: int and saved it.
3rd I follow "@im_idCampus int = 0" in Character_str and put m_nReb below and "Execute" it and i got Success. Then after few hours getting test in game. and restart the whole program server. When i try to reopen the accountserver.exe - databaseserver.exe again open the coreserver.exe the databaseserver.exe will crash. i dunno why i dont have any errors got in my files. Can anyone help me please? thats the only thing i edit in the database

Edit: p.s im using v18 files from ketchup
Edit: Just now i try'd to use my clean backup program. without any feature adds on it. And still same thing issue happens.. so it must be in the sql database right?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back