Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Although I have a lot of links to ask for help, I still have to ask for help, thank y

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After I added the source code for the wing mask and weapon upgrade, I kept prompting this error, even if I changed the inventory of the database, does anyone know how to fix him? Thank you so much

2022/ 9/17 23:45:20 Model\巒o : 찾을 수 없음

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
probably the error log is from wing mask, if you added __ANI_WING search for IK3_ANI_WING, but im not sure this will fix the error log or not

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
probably the error log is from wing mask, if you added __ANI_WING search for IK3_ANI_WING, but im not sure this will fix the error log or not

The error is from the wing mask, I modified it to IK3_ANI_WING, I prompted this error, but it can be used normally! Couldn't find a solution to it

Model is not found.
Yes, when I modified the wing mask, I didn't read this model!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Search IK3_ANI_WING from nanus source, and check in WndField.cpp & DPSrvr.cpp if im not wrong

Upvote 0
Back