• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I cant teleport to my world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i added a world (Shade) and it worked. So i added 5 more worlds, it worked on my Local. But when i transfered it to live server. Only Shade works. here are the attachments.

PS: On my local, i can teleport fine on each maps.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you also transfer the "defineWorld.h" to your live server?
yes i have transfered it.. first i tested the shade map on local, it worked, so i transfered it to live server, it worked.. so i decided to add 5 maps more (not dungeons). they worked on my local server, but when i transfered it to live server, i cant seem to teleport on any of the 5 maps.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Core server.ini

heres what i added sir..

245 0 0 5 5 00 00 // WI_WORLD_SHADE
246 0 0 1 1 00 00 // WI_WORLD_SEALROOM
247 0 0 1 1 00 00 // WI_WORLD_SEALMERCENARY
248 0 0 1 1 00 00 // WI_WORLD_SEALACROBAT
249 0 0 1 1 00 00 // WI_WORLD_SEALASSIST
250 0 0 1 1 00 00 // WI_WORLD_SEALMAGICIAN

only 245 works.. but if i swap the numbers, the one with 245 works everytime..246 -250 doesnt

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back