Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

change monster penya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I looked at a tutorial and it says you can change the individual monster drops in propMoverEx

and says the 6 is t he min penya drop and 9 is the max
Maxitem = 2;
DropGold(6, 9);

so i changed it to a different value, and when i go in game to test it, nothing happened, it still same.
Am i doing it wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Instead to just give you the solution right away, explain step by step which actions you did take. With this, we can ensure that you will learn something out of it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is working now :)

I didn't restart the server (closing Cuvvvie's basic server manager), when i close it and open it again it worked

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Listen, and do so very closely..
Nothing wrong with asking people for help BUT the frequency of which and the questions itself you have asked for such help is getting stupid..
Don't create a topic for every minor thing you come across. Think for yourself a bit, especially if the solution is something so ridiculous as "forgot to restart the server".. Come on, it's not that hard. Even without knowledge to get stuff working, just take your time and be aware of your doings. Double and triple check, use google if you can't find a solution, then try asking for peoples advice.
This feels like a huge waste of time to even reply to your posts, since you show intention of even learning from anything people gave you, nor do you care enough to learn from your own mistakes.
If you keep this up, no one will help you until you show that you are willing to learn and put the effort in it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I understand, I should double and triple check my mistake before posting on the thread and ask for help lol

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back