Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Changin App Title fonts and moving Position of buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

im currently learning about the flyff v15 (clean) source and I have some questions about the interface.

On the login Screen (APP_Login), I wanna move the Buttons "Login" and "Quit". But they are obviously hardcoded, because I can't move them with GUI Editor. My Question is: where can I find the coordinates of the button? I searched for the Button ID but haven't found anything.

Second question:
I wanna change the fonts type and color of titles of all the windows (Login, Server select, Character Selection, Inventory and so on) but can't find them in source and I'm also not sure what I have to search for. I think it is somewhere at iTheme.cpp but Im not sure on which point.

Can someone help me out? :)

Thanks in advance!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you search for "APP_LOGIN" in the source you would have found: "CWndLogin::" in the WndTitle.cpp file. After that you can search for the button's in the .cpp file. If you search for "WIDC_QUIT" you will find what you are looking for.

You are close with iTheme.cpp. But that file is also massive :lol:. Maybe next time, just go for it and do CTRL + F and type: "font". Just don't change the wrong stuff (look at ::GetLanguage). I have made it easy for you: just search for "m_pFontWndTitle".

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you search for "APP_LOGIN" in the source you would have found: "CWndLogin::" in the WndTitle.cpp file. After that you can search for the button's in the .cpp file. If you search for "WIDC_QUIT" you will find what you are looking for.

You are close with iTheme.cpp. But that file is also massive :lol:. Maybe next time, just go for it and do CTRL + F and type: "font". Just don't change the wrong stuff (look at ::GetLanguage). I have made it easy for you: just search for "m_pFontWndTitle".

I already was at this point.

I changed the value of "pQuit->Move( 72, 135 );", rebuild the project but nothing happened. Im not sure if that was correct?

To the second point:
Code:
    m_mapFont.SetAt( _T( "Arial Black9"), pFont );
    pFont = new CD3DFont( pLangData->font.afi[4].szFont, 9);
    pFont->m_nOutLine    = pLangData->font.afi[4].nOutLine;
    pFont->m_dwColor    = 0xffffffff;
    pFont->m_dwBgColor    = pLangData->font.afi[4].dwBgColor;

Is it the right thing here to make changes? Because afi[4] should be Arial Black9 and therefor it should be the correct language, isnt it?

Thanks again in advance and sorry for maybe "dumb" questions, but as I already said, I'm learning :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back