Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Changing Max Attack Spd Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Instead of Attk Spd capping out at 100% for Jester Class I'd like it to be 125% - 150% where do I change this? Thanks!

I meant to put this in Flyff Help tab please move this to Help! Thank you!

Inactive
Reaction score
Instead of Attk Spd capping out at 100% for Jester Class I'd like it to be 125% - 150% where do I change this? Thanks!

I meant to put this in Flyff Help tab please move this to Help! Thank you!
Code:
CMover::GetAttackSpeed()

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tried a few different codes without success, how would you go about giving the bow more attack speed?

Edit: I can get all characters to change there attack speed but I can't get just the bow to have more attack speed. When I do, the arrows are consumed but not fired as projectiles causing no damage to the enemy

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it seems that just changing GetAttackSpeed and getVirtualAttackSpeed is not eanough to make it fully working. Some weapons have problems connecting hits. For example only 3 of 4 hits of the one hand sword connect at 113% atkspeed. At 125% everything connects fine again. The knight sword has the same problem for everything between 114% and including 125%. Anyone knows what needs to be changed aswell to get the new speed cap working?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back