Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

changing rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah i know this has been asked a million times,

and I know how to do it, I am just having one problem.

I opened the "EventFunc" which was located in the Resource folder, and i opened it and edit the local fGoldDropFactor = 1

i changed mine from 1 to 500, and i saved it when i enter in game to test it, it still same..like nothing changed. The monsters are still dropping low gold like 6-9 penya

so i don't know, did i edit the wrong one?? I saw so many guides on here showing how to do it, and i did exactly what they say but it didn't do anything lol

Inactive
Reaction score
yeah i know this has been asked a million times,

and I know how to do it, I am just having one problem.

I opened the "EventFunc" which was located in the Resource folder, and i opened it and edit the local fGoldDropFactor = 1

i changed mine from 1 to 500, and i saved it when i enter in game to test it, it still same..like nothing changed. The monsters are still dropping low gold like 6-9 penya

so i don't know, did i edit the wrong one?? I saw so many guides on here showing how to do it, and i did exactly what they say but it didn't do anything lol

Try this in Event.lua:

Code:
AddEvent( "My Awesome Penya Rate" )
--{
	SetTime( "2007-06-08 14:23", "2099-12-12 16:11" )
	SetGoldDropFactor( 500 )
--}

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I did, I went to my server Resource folder > Luafunc > Eventfunc

and i changed the local fGoldDropFactor = 1
i made the 1 to 500 and it didnt work.

I saw all the guides out there show this, idk why it not working for me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.