Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ERRO NPC Peach Scroll ID already Exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I go to buy a scroll on my server, this error appears there. How do I fix it? Detail i edited as ruby ​​editor

Help me Thanks

When I go to buy a scroll on my server, this error appears there. How do I fix it? Detail i edited as ruby ​​editorWhen I go to buy a scroll on my server, this error appears there. How do I fix it? Detail i edited as ruby ​​editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ketchup I'm also receiving this error, I have changed the Propitem.txt in the server and in the dataSub2, also have transfered my edited character.inc to dataSub1 but each time I log into the game to check the price still says 1 with the User ID already exists error and it changes the price in my Propitem.txt back to the default of 0, I'm confused at this point. The item I'm trying to put into MaFl_Peach is
AddShopItem(0, II_SYS_SYS_SCR_AWAKECANCEL, 100);

Any hints on what I could be doing wrong is greatly appreciated!

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
The answer is directly above you and there really is no need to tag me every time you have a help question lol.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've changed that in the propitem.txt and put it into dataSub2 as I specified above and it changes back to default of 0 after I log in to the server

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
I've changed that in the propitem.txt and put it into dataSub2 as I specified above and it changes back to default of 0 after I log in to the server

Download this source: https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/vs19-infinity-flyff-1199111/

Copy all the edits of these 2 defines:
Code:
#define __VENDOR_UPDATE
#define __ADDSHOPITEM

Make sure to add them to kCommon or w/e source your using then compile.

Make sure your dwCost is set to 4 in the propItem/Spec_Item

Then add your item to your npc like this:
Code:
AddShopItem( TAB, ITEM, COST );

Make the new resource using Merge.exe, copy all of ResData to your client folder.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love you so much! I was missing the #define __VENDOR_UPDATE you're the man, thanks brother!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back