Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FLYFF v19 Neuz Crash when entering World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I know this is a very common question, but due to unknown reason that i cannot use the "search" in this forum, I don't know if this was answered before. SO if you can guide me to related threads, I will be forever grateful to you.

I just recently setup a private server using Flyff Guru v19 Gold Edition i got somewhere using my experience setting up a v15. Now, I am running the game but unfortunately, when entering the world, Neuz just crashes. I noticed a sound (a sound that you successfully entered the world) but as I said, it crashes. I bumped into a log file (named CQuery-LogFile_20211105.txt) located in the Server folder and here are the contents (also attached as reference):

2021/11/05 09:36:24
query:uspChangeMultiServer Pserverindex='01', @pidPlayer='0000033', @pMultiServer=0
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Cannot resolve the collation conflict between "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS" and "Latin1_General_BIN" in the equal to operation.

Can someone explain to be what this means and what can I do to fix this issue? Please guide me so I can have a lead what to check and troubleshoot it myself. Hopefully you are not thinking of me being a "spoon-fed lazy guy". I promise, I am doing my best to understand this but still, no man is an island, right?

Thank you, everyone.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess you sent the server logs, but rather send us the client logs {Client_folder}/Logs.
Most likely some resources like models or world content is missing I'd say.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply, sir Wildcardx and sir Ketchup but it seems to have been fixed with me upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I know this is not a "fix" but it is working now. Maybe I'll post here again, I will test it for now.

Thank you very much again.

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply, sir Wildcardx and sir Ketchup but it seems to have been fixed with me upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I know this is not a "fix" but it is working now. Maybe I'll post here again, I will test it for now.

Thank you very much again.

Makes absolutely no sense at all lol.

Closed due to it being solved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back