Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FuncApplet.cpp stucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, sry its me again lol but i am a new motivated nub that want to release some stuff. :tongue:
I have added a party finder (VS22 Ketchup Source) and would like to be able to open the window with the "L" key. I tried // the Lord menu using the "L" key in FuncApplet.cpp. but when I press "L" in the game nothing happens. After that I tried to look in 1-2 other sources, but when I try to adjust my code like in the other sources I got an error "too many arguments in the function call.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys, sry its me again lol but i am a new motivated nub that want to release some stuff. :tongue:
I have added a party finder (VS22 Ketchup Source) and would like to be able to open the window with the "L" key. I tried // the Lord menu using the "L" key in FuncApplet.cpp. but when I press "L" in the game nothing happens. After that I tried to look in 1-2 other sources, but when I try to adjust my code like in the other sources I got an error "too many arguments in the function call.

Code:
#ifdef __PARTY_FIND
AddAppletFunc( AppMain_WndPartyFind    , APP_PARTY_FIND               , _T( "WndPartyFind" )    , _T( "Icon_Applet.dds" )    , _T("Party Finder"),  'L'  );		
#endif

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
#ifdef __PARTY_FIND
AddAppletFunc( AppMain_WndPartyFind    , APP_PARTY_FIND               , _T( "WndPartyFind" )    , _T( "Icon_Applet.dds" )    , _T("Party Finder"),  'L'  );        
#endif

and the AUTH_GENERAL is useless? i saw it in some stuff like Item-Wiki etc.
Nope, cant open the window if i press "L"

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
and the AUTH_GENERAL is useless? i saw it in some stuff like Item-Wiki etc.
Nope, cant open the window if i press "L"

AUTH_GENERAL stuff is only for HOTKEY changer.

Make sure you have the app in ResData.inc, you have the same ResData.h in the server resource, have merged and use current resource.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AUTH_GENERAL stuff is only for HOTKEY changer.

Make sure you have the app in ResData.inc, you have the same ResData.h in the server resource, have merged and use current resource.

ahhh! thanks for this big information so i can skip this useless code.
mhh.. everything is the same i can only open the party searcher over the taskbar

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
ahhh! thanks for this big information so i can skip this useless code.
mhh.. everything is the same i can only open the party searcher over the taskbar

Make sure you have adjusted:
Code:
#if __VER >= 12 // __LORD
	if( ::GetLanguage() == LANG_FRE )
		AddAppletFunc( AppMain_LordSkill       , APP_LORD_SKILL             , _T( "WndLordSkill" )       , _T( "Icon_Infopang.dds"    )    , GETTEXT(TID_TIP_INFOPANG), 'A' );
	else
		AddAppletFunc( AppMain_LordSkill       , APP_LORD_SKILL             , _T( "WndLordSkill" )       , _T( "Icon_Infopang.dds"    )    , GETTEXT(TID_TIP_INFOPANG), 0 );
#endif	// __LORD

^ Like this so that L isn't being used elsewhere.

Recompile, then go in game.

Should work.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure you have adjusted:
Code:
#if __VER >= 12 // __LORD
    if( ::GetLanguage() == LANG_FRE )
        AddAppletFunc( AppMain_LordSkill       , APP_LORD_SKILL             , _T( "WndLordSkill" )       , _T( "Icon_Infopang.dds"    )    , GETTEXT(TID_TIP_INFOPANG), 'A' );
    else
        AddAppletFunc( AppMain_LordSkill       , APP_LORD_SKILL             , _T( "WndLordSkill" )       , _T( "Icon_Infopang.dds"    )    , GETTEXT(TID_TIP_INFOPANG), 0 );
#endif    // __LORD

^ Like this so that L isn't being used elsewhere.

Recompile, then go in game.

Should work.

nope again :c the taskbar looks like this

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back