Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GUI Editor question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, well after trying to use the GUI Editor and clicking on the "save" button, it says "successfully saved".

My question is: What does it save and where? (I was thinking about ResData.inc, maybe?)

Since I've trying to edit my inventory to make it bigger but can't seem to find the saved files.
If someone know of a tutorial about using that tool, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone, well after trying to use the GUI Editor and clicking on the "save" button, it says "successfully saved".

My question is: What does it save and where? (I was thinking about ResData.inc, maybe?)

Since I've trying to edit my inventory to make it bigger but can't seem to find the saved files.
If someone know of a tutorial about using that tool, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

ResData.h
ResData.txt
ResData.inc

It saves to all 3 places tbh. The place your looking for is ResData.inc though if your simply making adjustments to apps that already exist.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed. I figured it out, wasn't that hard tbh.

Thanks!
MrTarky - GUI Editor question - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back