Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hack detected message when trying to launch the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys.

I've downloaded the Flyff Guru files, and whenever I try to them, the following error is displayed:

yv9vSpu - Hack detected message when trying to launch the game - RaGEZONE Forums

IW6UR6V - Hack detected message when trying to launch the game - RaGEZONE Forums

Btw, I'm new in Flyff private servers creation, and your help would be highly apprecciated.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please read the Post as Ketchup mentioned this:
No matter what you take from this source you will have to fix and this is in no way a stable base to use.

I would advice you to use another source, or start from v15 and add whatever you want to it from there.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please read the Post as Ketchup mentioned this:
No matter what you take from this source you will have to fix and this is in no way a stable base to use.

I would advice you to use another source, or start from v15 and add whatever you want to it from there.

I see. I just wanted to learn a way to remove hack shield (from any source) , not only from these specific files.That's all.

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
I did check this source a few moments ago and it doesn't have hackshield.

The image tells you to disable cheat engine so i assume you have it installed or running.

Anyways if you want to remove it from this source you can just nerf the following define:
Code:
//#define __SECURITY_FIXES

Be aware this will cause bigger issues.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back