Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] __VENDING_NPC

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi can anyone has a clue what's happening in offline vending system.
- I've try'd to put multiple offline vendors in flaris (like you see in below)

But after you click your own vendor or you created a new account/character and click the vendor my client is crashing
i've try to debugged and i got this error i have no idea what it is..(screenshot error below)

Edit: Follow up CLIENT LOGS ERROR
Code:
2022/ 9/24   20:50:00   ::LoadTextureFromRes : Item\ not found

2022/ 9/24   20:50:00   CTexture::LoadTexture : Item\ read error

2022/ 9/24   20:51:22   ::LoadTextureFromRes : Item\ not found

2022/ 9/24   20:51:22   CTexture::LoadTexture : Item\ read error

Edit: Do you guys think it's the model texture?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi can anyone has a clue what's happening in offline vending system.
- I've try'd to put multiple offline vendors in flaris (like you see in below)

But after you click your own vendor or you created a new account/character and click the vendor my client is crashing
i've try to debugged and i got this error i have no idea what it is..(screenshot error below)

Edit: Follow up CLIENT LOGS ERROR
Code:
2022/ 9/24   20:50:00   ::LoadTextureFromRes : Item\ not found

2022/ 9/24   20:50:00   CTexture::LoadTexture : Item\ read error

2022/ 9/24   20:51:22   ::LoadTextureFromRes : Item\ not found

2022/ 9/24   20:51:22   CTexture::LoadTexture : Item\ read error

Edit: Do you guys think it's the model texture?

The currency icon of your vending shop is missing

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
It's also well known that __VENDING_NPC is buggy as hell and has tons of issues.

Your better off using florists v2.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The currency icon of your vending shop is missing

Thanks but itm_GolGolSeed.dds / Itm_SysSysScrPerin.dds / Itm_ChpRed.dds are already in Item Folder

It's also well known that __VENDING_NPC is buggy as hell and has tons of issues.

Your better off using florists v2.

I'm using nanus 2022 snippets is it buggy?

Edit: i try to change the models of the offline vendors to existing npc's in the files to ( MI_LIGHT & MI_DARK ) as of now i don't have any crashes in game or even error do you guys think that the crash causes is in the model that i add?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Thanks but itm_GolGolSeed.dds / Itm_SysSysScrPerin.dds / Itm_ChpRed.dds are already in Item Folder

I'm using nanus 2022 snippets is it buggy?

Edit: i try to change the models of the offline vendors to existing npc's in the files to ( MI_LIGHT & MI_DARK ) as of now i don't have any crashes in game or even error do you guys think that the crash causes is in the model that i add?

Use the vending from this source https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/flyff-guru-v19-ultimate-1203514/

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update:

I've added Flyff Guru Ultimate __OFFLINE_VENDOR & __OFFLINE_VENDOR_PERIN

Started the server and try to summon a Vendor and it works well. But after i restart the server program database is now crashing i got this after debugging databaseserver

Edit: Another Bug I saw When you put item in vendor and sell your item into perin currency only and leave penya to 0 after you press ok Penya will automatically changed to 1 penya even if you put 0/nothing on it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update:
Edit: Another Bug I saw When you put item in vendor and sell your item into perin currency only and leave penya to 0 after you press ok Penya will automatically changed to 1 penya even if you put 0/nothing on it.

This edit was already fixed.. I re-copy/leech everything again and that thing is fixed but the database crash after you summon a vendor and restart the program is still happening (Still got the same Debugged Error Result). And another thing i found about the II_VENDOR_SPECIAL If you created a MALE character using II_VENDOR_SPECIAL to immitate your character the Gender of the Vendor summon is always FEMALE.

~Can anyone help me please?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
__GENDERFIX for fix special vendor, db crash is probably because you close all program when vendor is still on

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
__GENDERFIX for fix special vendor, db crash is probably because you close all program when vendor is still on

Yeah that's what i do i close all programs what shout i do the prevent database crashing?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah that's what i do i close all programs what shout i do the prevent database crashing?

I dont know how to fix it, have you try it from guru ultimate? is there have a similar problem or not, i dont have VS13 so ive never try the vendor from there, i just try to add offline vendor once

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know how to fix it, have you try it from guru ultimate? is there have a similar problem or not, i dont have VS13 so ive never try the vendor from there, i just try to add offline vendor once

Yes it's from guru ultimate that @Ketchup suggested. that's the only thing i had with that you will got a big problem when your server is online bcoz of that. BTW any Offline vending suggestion? what do you think about florist? https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/florist-files-3-29-2021-a-1200346/

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wanna update you guys and other people who wants to add Offline Vending System in their project

Florist Files works perfectly with no bug and crashes at all
Code:
#define __OFFLINE_VENDOR				//: Offline Vendors v2 (Penya)
#define	__OFFLINE_VENDOR_PERIN			//: Adding perins currencie to __OFFLINE_VENDOR (+ Perin)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just wanna update you guys and other people who wants to add Offline Vending System in their project

Florist Files works perfectly with no bug and crashes at all
Code:
#define __OFFLINE_VENDOR                //: Offline Vendors v2 (Penya)
#define    __OFFLINE_VENDOR_PERIN            //: Adding perins currencie to __OFFLINE_VENDOR (+ Perin)
There are no pictures of Florist's offline store, thank you

Upvote 0
Back