Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help __VIP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi im wondering about the __VIP feature of nanusv22 i try to leech it its all good and working the stats is working but when i try to logout and relogin again the stats of vip is gone but the [VIP] Title in my Character was still there. Any idea's what is the problem?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi im wondering about the __VIP feature of nanusv22 i try to leech it its all good and working the stats is working but when i try to logout and relogin again the stats of vip is gone but the [VIP] Title in my Character was still there. Any idea's what is the problem?
I'd take a look at the code and check if it requires a DB change.

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
I see, Can you share it how to add it in the database please?

Look @ the other database CHARACTER_TBL and the column to yours.
Look @ the other database CHARACTER_STR and add the missing parts to yours.

This is pretty basic stuff.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Check if you have Nanus' VIP.inc (It's in resource, and it's in the CProject::LoadVIP() function if you want to make one from scratch on your VIP via resource.)

The main problem you will encounter with Nanus' VIP system is that the VIP Timer doesn't go down when logged out (If you want to learn, you would want to resolve this just by exploring your source/resource, check what other item runs down when logged out and work your way from there.)

There's also another problem if a player sees a way to remove effects (or if you have __REMOVE_EFFECT on your source.), the VIP bonuses stack like jenga.

Cheers,

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look @ the other database CHARACTER_TBL and the column to yours.
Look @ the other database CHARACTER_STR and add the missing parts to yours.

This is pretty basic stuff.

i can't see script from nanus database is there any specific database has this kind of edit?

Check if you have Nanus' VIP.inc (It's in resource, and it's in the CProject::LoadVIP() function if you want to make one from scratch on your VIP via resource.)

The main problem you will encounter with Nanus' VIP system is that the VIP Timer doesn't go down when logged out (If you want to learn, you would want to resolve this just by exploring your source/resource, check what other item runs down when logged out and work your way from there.)

There's also another problem if a player sees a way to remove effects (or if you have __REMOVE_EFFECT on your source.), the VIP bonuses stack like jenga.

Cheers,

VIP.inc is already in my resource and i think if i don't have it in my resource i can't use the vip scroll or i will have an error after i run the server that i don't have "VIP.inc" in my resource

about the VIP timer i already fixed it it's basically in spec_item edits

Upvote 0
Back