Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Baruna System K19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi can anyone help me with the baruna system as you can see below i just add a safe upgrade system for baruna. But just wondering how to make the baruna weapons/armor awakeable/pierceable and can add diamonds and elements on it? :/:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is an item you should use called "[Baruna Upgrade Spirit] Udi" which has the all kind of different menus related to baruna including awakening and element upgrade. Note that not everything works in 100% and you probably have to fix what doesn't work or recode it just like every other source , I guess this is also the reason why almost all of the servers don't use baruna lol.

Good luck.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is an item you should use called "[Baruna Upgrade Spirit] Udi" which has the all kind of different menus related to baruna including awakening and element upgrade. Note that not everything works in 100% and you probably have to fix what doesn't work or recode it just like every other source , I guess this is also the reason why almost all of the servers don't use baruna lol.

Good luck.

Yeah right lol! btw i've try'd to copy and paste asflyff source
__NEW_ITEM_VARUNA
__BARUNA_PIERCING
__BARUNA_WAKEUP

but there's a lot of things need to code and i think it's not complete then lol

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
__NEW_ITEM_VARUNA
__BARUNA_PIERCING
__BARUNA_WAKEUP

AFAIK there is no source which has fully working baruna system. So either you give up on this system and change everything to ULTIMATE or find a way to recode or fix it .

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
__NEW_ITEM_VARUNA
__BARUNA_PIERCING
__BARUNA_WAKEUP

Not sure why you would copy
Code:
__NEW_ITEM_VARUNA
__BARUNA_PIERCING
when they already exist in K18 & 19 lol.

Anyways it's pretty easy to code i just have no interest in doing it as honestly no one would use it. Right now during testing with the retail files the big complaint is people have to use baruna and they hate it so take that how you will lol.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
AFAIK there is no source which has fully working baruna system. So either you give up on this system and change everything to ULTIMATE or find a way to recode or fix it .

I think i give up to completing the baruna system coz im not good in C++ to code my self lmao

Not sure why you would copy
Code:
__NEW_ITEM_VARUNA
__BARUNA_PIERCING
when they already exist in K18 & 19 lol.

Anyways it's pretty easy to code i just have no interest in doing it as honestly no one would use it. Right now during testing with the retail files the big complaint is people have to use baruna and they hate it so take that how you will lol.

Yes i know i just copy asflyff
Code:
__NEW_ITEM_VARUNA
__BARUNA_PIERCING
coz theres some of asflyff codes that doesn't have in ur files that and just comparing those things i thought that will can complete the whole baruna system lol my bad hehehe

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Haha:laugh: baruna means nothing to me im just wondering if there's a complete release of that system :junglejane:

I'd play it off to I guess even though your original post states you want a complete Barna system. You get what you put into it and if you put nothing into it your left with nothing.

Either way I'm locking this thread now as this help thread is rather pointles.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back