Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HELP BUG on every Master Skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I found a bug where my character cant move only i can do is left click and fight enemies when i use my Master Skill.. It only happen when you finish the Master Quest and you return to Lv:60. the skill become automaticall Max Lv.5. so the problem is that When you reach Lv.72-M the skill will level up so it become Lv.6 when the Max level of Master Skill is only 5. so thats when the bug will come out. im looking for solution can you guys help me xd and also its not gonna come out when you just type the gm command to level up to master it only happen when you do the quest and then return to 60..

Inactive
Reaction score
CDPSrvr::OnUseSkill:

Replace
Code:
		if( dwLevel == 0 || dwLevel > pSkillProp->dwExpertMax )
			return;

With
Code:
        if (dwLevel == 0 || dwLevel > pSkillProp->dwExpertMax)
        {
            pUser->AddHdr(GETID(pUser), SNAPSHOTTYPE_CLEAR_USESKILL);
            return;
        }

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It works. I can move now. but i cant use my Master skill. When i click it or press using F keys, nothing happen. But it wont freeze like it used to do earlier. And also the skill level when i go back to 60 is still max at lvel 5 and going up when i reach 72-M

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back