Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP]: DATABASE.EXE CRAST @ [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guy's anyone have try to use [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)" i have a problem

my database.exe crash out of no where no errors logs and other stuff i use stock files i only i din't add anything on it i'm just wondering why it happens?

I need some help who has a good hearth!! Love you!! in advance! keep flyfing guys!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You'd have to debug to find out as to why.

Hi, sir ketchup thank you for your response to my problem I really appreciate it!! With a big Hearth !!I'm trying to run it under debug mode but the problem I didn't see the main problem cause because when packet got to the high database will stop and visual studio point the problem in certain packet Ip address with high packet!!I was wondering because I run the server for almost 5 days with out debug mode and I always receive high packets in error txt but the database didn't crash within the span of 5 days.

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score

+ Plenty of information on

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back