Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with new DST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've put new DST into the game, they're already introduced but the bonus isn't added when placed on items, I'm using it on rings. They are Heal percentage and stat percentage. Can anyone give me a light on what to do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You did add the source skill you are on? and you added it in the defineattribute. h server side?
and in the spec item? If the skill you don’t see it while you added it you should have a log error on the client/server side that tells you there is an error in relation to it, if you have a log send it here without that nobody could help you

I added in all these files, the source side I think is ok. The stat written on the item appears but is not applied. I used the GAMA source that is here on the forum. It doesn't generate any logs or something that shows me the error, so I'm asking for a hint of what to do.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this a item that the stat is simply applied to the "Ring" by default?
if so did you make the changes to the spec_items.txt/propitems.txt this is was something like dwDestParam1 / nAdjParamVal1 so on and so forth

or am I misunderstanding the issue at hand....

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Most of things in Gama either don't work or are bugged. However your issue might be due to where's its positioned.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can say where I can put these cods? Or a hint of what to do?
n0tso1ee7 I've already have put on acessory.inc all the dsts, need to put in spec_item too?

did you add

Code:
DST_YOURSTAT                   , TID_TOOLTIP_YOURSTAT,

in WndManager.cpp?

and
Code:
TID_TOOLTIP_YOURSTAT

in DefineText.h and

Code:
DST_YOURSTAT

in DefineAttribute.h?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you add

Code:
DST_YOURSTAT                   , TID_TOOLTIP_YOURSTAT,

in WndManager.cpp?

and
Code:
TID_TOOLTIP_YOURSTAT

in DefineText.h and

Code:
DST_YOURSTAT

in DefineAttribute.h?

Yes, here what i've put.

WndManager.cpp

Code:
#ifdef __DST_HEAL_PERCENT
		DST_HEALING_AMP, TID_TOOLTIP_DST_HEALING_AMP,
#endif
#ifdef __DST_STATS_PERCENTS
		DST_STR_PERCENT, TID_TOOLTIP_STR,
		DST_DEX_PERCENT, TID_TOOLTIP_DEX,
		DST_INT_PERCENT, TID_TOOLTIP_INT,
		DST_STA_PERCENT, TID_TOOLTIP_STA,
#endif

PHP:
#ifdef __DST_HEAL_PERCENT
			, DST_HEALING_AMP
#endif
			, DST_STR_PERCENT
			, DST_DEX_PERCENT
			, DST_INT_PERCENT
			, DST_STA_PERCENT
#endif

MoverParam.cpp
Code:
	nResult = (int)(nResult * ((float)(GetAdjParam(DST_STR_PERCENT) / 100.00f) + 1.00f));
#endif

Did with all stats, sta int and etc.

need to do in another file too? Client side is all set.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has this been resolved? Stuff to check:

1. The new stats are properly defined in the source, resource and client through DefineAttribute.h.
2. The stats has text properly added in TextClient.inc and TextClient.txt.txt also the define for the text in DefineText.h. The first two files are only client and server, the last file is for client, server and source.
3. For accessories, they need to be in Accessory.inc and not spec_item. For weapons and armor, they can be placed in Spec_item. For piercing and set effects, propitemetc.
4. Are the codes added in the right location?
5. Is the define to use them defined in a file that is included before the other files (generally people just place in versioncommon.h which should be fine or a file that is included right after/before versioncommon.h)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
also i once had the problem that i had a defineAttribute.h for the source and one for the resource. To make it work i had to edit both files or make a symlink

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back