Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Flaris MAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just try to copy __SHOP_ITEM_ID from Guru source with WinMerge, compile 8 success, 0 failed, 0 skip and the Item ID is show up in game, but when i teleport to flaris its look like this , other maps is fine. i've try to check Log folder, but there is no error log, anyone can help me? Thanks everyone

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just try to copy __SHOP_ITEM_ID from Guru source with WinMerge, compile 8 success, 0 failed, 0 skip and the Item ID is show up in game, but when i teleport to flaris its look like this , other maps is fine. i've try to check Log folder, but there is no error log, anyone can help me? Thanks everyone
Try it, check this file Terrain.inc, maybe I'm wrong

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thankyou to both of you for helping me, but i have to try to look Terrain.inc and MdlObj.inc and i have no idea to figure out. but when i try to ON BGM Option it fixed i dont know why, thankyou so much Mr.Kethup and Siono01 <3

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back